Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

1st year out of rehab play under a lunatic in a posession based system so struggle, come to a team that was full of creative players under a defensive manager and suddenly the whole team is dragged down to his level. Not sure if his luck or curse, also he hasn't been playing in CL for like 5 years, if the trend continues we won't make it next year or we will and he won't be here.

Either way a pointless signing.

He is playing first team football at Vitesse. No need for him to come back here and wait around as 3rd striker and play U21 matches. He has outgrown that level.

Yeah I suppose so... he would do the job far better than Falcao though.

Joke of a transfer.

Worse, it's not just in retrospective. The vast majority could see that this is exactly how this transfer would turn out because it was very obvious to anyone who saw him at united. But still some people made excuses to justify this transfer because of his name and marketability solely.

The argument used back then was that "there was nothing to lose as this is only a loan". Financially maybe, but we've clearly lost the chance to have a proper backup striker!

Worse, it's not just in retrospective. The vast majority could see that this is exactly how this transfer would turn out because it was very obvious to anyone who saw him at united. But still some people made excuses to justify this transfer because of his name and marketability solely.

The argument used back then was that "there was nothing to lose as this is only a loan". Financially maybe, but we've clearly lost the chance to have a proper backup striker!

Well tbf as poor as Falcao is, I don't see how we can do much better as 3rd choice, I'm talking talent not factoring wages in.

Many want Bamford but he really doesn't convince me, if people think Lukaku is shit unless he scores they will hyperventilate when they see Bamford.

Well tbf as poor as Falcao is, I don't see how we can do much better as 3rd choice, I'm talking talent not factoring wages in.

Many want Bamford but he really doesn't convince me, if people think Lukaku is shit unless he scores they will hyperventilate when they see Bamford.

Bamford or not, that other striker is unlikely to do as bad as Falcao (or worse). Even a 36/37-year-old Drogba wasn't as bad as him last season.

It is kind of hilarious after every game he plays people come in here and said 'I thought he did well today' mainly because he didn't embarrased himself falling over and successfully making simple passes to team mates. In a way it is called 'Torres-excuse' where you have to use everything to praise him to make it feels like there is a small hint of success.

My prediction of less than 5 goals from him look to be on its course.