Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

I don't wish injuries on players but at least him being injured, means there is no chance of him coming on when chasing a game. Too repetitive, does not influence the game and when he comes on at the expense of Remy it does my head in.

Falcao often gets the nod off the bench a fair bit because of his chemistry with Costa, and like I said above, Remy has hardly been making a case for himself this season whenever he does play and when it comes to starting games, he has got selected more times than Falcao.

Not that he hasn't been sub-par this season, but without even looking or checking I'd bet that Remi still has the best minute to goal ratio of our strikers.

Probably, but the goal at Walsall is the only thing he has got over Falcao this season, other than that both have to their name an equalize is a game we went on to lose.

Even a subpar Diego is still involved in games one way or another (despite his rough form this term he has still had outstanding games like WBA, Porto, Villa and to an extent Arsenal), Remy and Falcao have been horrible completely all season.

Falcao often gets the nod off the bench a fair bit because of his chemistry with Costa, and like I said above, Remy has hardly been making a case for himself this season whenever he does play and when it comes to starting games, he has got selected more times than Falcao.

I have seen no evidence of this chemistry with Costa in a Chelsea shirt. But when Remy comes on I am much more confident of him getting a goal.

I have seen no evidence of this chemistry with Costa in a Chelsea shirt. But when Remy comes on I am much more confident of him getting a goal.

I have seen snippets admittedly not great right now but more than I saw from Costa/Remy in the all be it limited time they have had together.

I don't doubt Remy s ability to score but on the flip side, he has an awful decision making game, offside too often (something Ba got murdered for on here), and woeful in general play.

I appreciate the vital goals he got last year, but he will never be a key player here and hopefully next summer him and Falcao will both be gone and we can bring in someone to challenge Costa tooth and nail for #1, Aubamaneng would be perfect but he wants to go to Spain.

Remy played less minutes. But lets stop arguing and admit all of our strikers have been really bad.

We're not arguing, debates like these are what footy forums are.about.

Costa isn't on his best form to say the least, but he's still had great games in the midst of it, I have barely noticed the other two unless they have scored.

I have seen snippets admittedly not great right now but more than I saw from Costa/Remy in the all be it limited time they have had together.

I don't doubt Remy s ability to score but on the flip side, he has an awful decision making game, offside too often (something Ba got murdered for on here), and woeful in general play.

I appreciate the vital goals he got last year, but he will never be a key player here and hopefully next summer him and Falcao will both be gone and we can bring in someone to challenge Costa tooth and nail for #1, Aubamaneng would be perfect but he wants to go to Spain.

Auba won't come unless he is a guaranteed starter imo. I am fine with Remy as a back up striker. If Remy was in City's team for instance I reckon he would be scoring goals galore.

Auba won't come unless he is a guaranteed starter imo. I am fine with Remy as a back up striker. If Remy was in City's team for instance I reckon he would be scoring goals galore.

I'm not sure, Bony is struggling there.

Auba could have been like Anelka, played on the wing and Costas back up 2 in 1, because it was testament to Anelka we never really missed Drogba unless it was against Arsenal.

I'm not sure, Bony is struggling there.

Auba could have been like Anelka, played on the wing and Costas back up 2 in 1, because it was testament to Anelka we never really missed Drogba unless it was against Arsenal.

Bony will score though if he gets a run. Looked very good tonight. He sometimes looks out of place because the way City play, like Arsenal you think with all their playmakers etc they need a striker who makes runs. Remy would benefit from that. I would like Auba here but I highly doubt it. Think he is very happy there and he would only go to a team where he plays as no.1 striker.

Remy wouldn't even make into City's team due to his poor decision-making.

We should of sold him to Crystal Palace, he would of thrived with the likes of Bolasie, Zaha, Sako crossing the ball for him

Your non-love for Remy knows no bounds and regarding that offside point, are you (and maybe some others) really still going on about that because of the Arsenal game? If I was a new fella on this forum, I would think you're a troll Tomo (no offence). You seem to have a tendency to nitpick on the small little things or things that happened only once or twice.

There's no point in buying a striker who can challenge Costa for the No.1 spot if Mourinho (assuming he's still here next year) has no intention of creating competition within the squad. Since Mourinho returned, he has - arguably - made our starting XI stronger but our options on the bench/squad depth weaker. There were at least some quality players to call upon two seasons ago (at least from August till December anyway) but now, there's hardly any. Mourinho seems fixated to trust only the starting XI and no one else beyond that. He has let several quality players go (some perhaps too easily) and failed to strengthen the team.

Remy wouldn't even make into City's team due to his poor decision-making.

We should of sold him to Crystal Palace, he would of thrived with the likes of Bolasie, Zaha, Sako crossing the ball for him

Give Remy a run in the team, he will score goals. Bony sometimes has a lot of poor decision making, for instance Saturday, could of had a hattrick but poor decision making. But he gets his chance when Aguero is injured and has scored, Remy would be the same. He is a quality finisher as well.

Your non-love for Remy knows no bounds and regarding that offside point, are you (and maybe some others) really still going on about that because of the Arsenal game? If I was a new fella on this forum, I would think you're a troll Tomo (no offence). You seem to have a tendency to nitpick on the small little things or things that happened only once or twice.

There's no point in buying a striker who can challenge Costa for the No.1 spot if Mourinho (assuming he's still here next year) has no intention of creating competition within the squad. Since Mourinho returned, he has - arguably - made our starting XI stronger but our options on the bench/squad depth weaker. There were at least some quality players to call upon two seasons ago (at least from August till December anyway) but now, there's hardly any. Mourinho seems fixated to trust only the starting XI and no one else beyond that. He has let several quality players go (some perhaps too easily) and failed to strengthen the team.

Ummm, I remember that Villa game when Ba broke the offside record and he was endlessly trolled and abused on here for months, I even mention Remys offside tendancys (which was more than just vs Arsenal) and.............

Plus its not "non love", if anything he gets away with It, Falcao and even Costa get murdered for poor games as did even Drogba last season and Ba and Eto'o before that, yet Remy can be as poor as he wants when he plays and his thread is left untouched, Newcastle away prime example, maybe because if it does get mentioned then it won't fit the narrative that he is creuely getting games snatched away from him.

Ummm, I remember that Villa game when Ba broke the offside record and he was endlessly trolled and abused on here for months, I even mention Remys offside tendancys (which was more than just vs Arsenal) and.............

Trolling/Joking about Remy (or even Ba) being an offside man is different from making it sound like a fact. It was frustrating to see Remy getting caught offside in that Arsenal game (4-5 times in one half alone) but otherwise, he's hardly annoying on that front.

Plus its not "non love", if anything he gets away with It

To be fair, he's not the only one, is it? Almost everyone here has always turned a blind eye on certain players.

Falcao and even Costa get murdered for poor games as did even Drogba last season and Ba and Eto'o before that, yet Remy can be as poor as he wants when he plays and his thread is left untouched, Newcastle away prime example, maybe because if it does get mentioned then it won't fit the narrative that he is creuely getting games snatched away from him.

Maybe that's because there's more pertinent issues at hand and there is different level of expectation when it comes to certain players. After all, Remy was bought with the idea that he's the second choice ST as opposed to being a no.1 and based on that, he's done well on a whole.