Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

A real-life Chelsea dementor.

Whenever he comes on I just feel the last glimmer of hope leaving me and I just lose all will to live.

He's basically the Grim Reaper of our chances of winning a match.

Like @didierforever I thought it was a valid bet - that Falcao could've regained his form, but perhaps that ship has sailed now? Why does he keep getting minutes?!

why not? what has he done wrong? its not like whenever he plays he gets presented with chance after chance, he barely gets sniff coming off the bench, if he was at Arsenal right now starting up front every week, i have no doubt he would be scoring goals for them

I don't wish injuries on players but at least him being injured, means there is no chance of him coming on when chasing a game. Too repetitive, does not influence the game and when he comes on at the expense of Remy it does my head in.

This season he hasn't really deserved game time any more than Falcao.

Not that he hasn't been sub-par this season, but without even looking or checking I'd bet that Remi still has the best minute to goal ratio of our strikers.