Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

2 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Interesting wonder what happens if him and Remy both leave, if we buy someone else

Probably Traoré getting a bigger role since Hiddink has been more impressed with him of late. 

So Costa, Pato and Traoré, with Kenedy (and Hazard) able to take over if needed.

40 minutes ago, BXL70 said:

Let him go. He is totally useless.

You can't class him as useless, to class him as useless he has to have played, he hasn't, I mean what's the point of him here?

Injury prone fucking crock....Another wage collector that should be shown the door, from an aeroplane.

Sad to see how his career has came to this after injury,he will probly hang around to the end of the season and enjoy London blah blah blah unless Mendes fancies afew dollars more!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Sad to see how his career has came to this after injury,he will probly hang around to the end of the season and enjoy London blah blah blah unless Mendes fancies afew dollars more!

Guy's earning milions for doing nothing, why feel sorry for him?

The injuries are his worst enemy.

His goal against Palace was class, but you must be fit to do it again.

I don't know how it works in this particular case, but when unfit, the insurance has to cover for it?

I don't think we're paying his salary at the moment.

But yes, it wasn't our best buy!

50 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Guy's earning milions for doing nothing, why feel sorry for him?

I feel sorry for him because he was 1 of the best strikers in the world and that injury has cut short his career, as imho he will never come back to that and at only 29,nothing about the money and im sure he would give up the millions to not injure his  ACL !