Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

He has been horrible, there is no doubt in my mind about this. I had no expectations when he arrived and I have none now. I'm intrigued to see if this will changed between now and the last match of the season.

The match against Walsall sticks in my mind. How many opportunities did he get? For a player that has cost more than that entire football club that just isn't good enough.

Well tbf as poor as Falcao is, I don't see how we can do much better as 3rd choice, I'm talking talent not factoring wages in.

Many want Bamford but he really doesn't convince me, if people think Lukaku is shit unless he scores they will hyperventilate when they see Bamford.

He hasn't been played as second choice, though, has he? He's been consistently given considerable more minutes than Remy, which is a shame because even on poor form Remy can still offer A LOT more than Falcao.

As for third strikers, we've had a couple of really good ones over the past few seasons that really offered something different to the team when they came on. Like Ba and Didier last season. Heck, I imagine Didier would still have been a much better option than Falcao this season. We could have played him when we need a target man instead of playing Zouma as striker.

Falcao has 1 goal and 1 assist in 282 minutes, thats pretty much 1 goal and 1 assist in the the equivalent of 3 games, and then factor in how little service he has got and its clear to see he really hasnt been that bad at all.

Sooo that means he's a solid player? While you continue to slag off Kevin De Bruyne? :lol:

but no i dont, i pointed out how bad Kdb played against Spurs, and that he never created anything for Aguero against West Ham and certain people couldnt take it, so get your facts right. :confused:

Aw come on now. You and I, and every other member who has read the De Bruyne thread knows that what you're said here is a flat out lie. :rolleyes:

But that's not the point. You are finding ways to say "Ok, Falcao did [insert some crap stat] so he's not that bad"...while De Bruyne did much better and you slag him off.

De Bruyne to City was the 6th highest transfer in football history! so i think he is more open to criticism, its bizarre that you would even compare him to Falcao who isnt even our 1st choice striker! makes no sense at all to compare them, fact is the 2 best teams Kdb has played against in the PL so far he has been very poor, and then you remember he is the 6th most exspensive player in football history and things look even worse for him!

you are sounding very very bitter, and desperate to compare a guy who barely plays these days to a guy who is the 6th most exspensive player in football history. :wank2:

So who's better to have in our squad? Kevin or Radamel?

Mourinho promised us that he is going to bring back the old Falcao. Some members here were also having a go that what Mourinho said was right and he will transform Chelsea. You said de Bruyne is going to flop in City. What does that make Falcao, a mega flop?

Sure he is our third striker, but who wanted him here in the first place. He's the reason why we have seen less of Remy. He is one of the reasons why our youths aren't hacking in to our first team (and they actually the potential grow to be better, unlike the 29 year old).

And about De Bruyne, it's City's money. They spent 50mil on Sterling, they can do whatever they want. So far, City fans are happy with De Bruyne and that's what that matters. You said he was crap at Spurs, YET is the only City player to have scored. City were just poor on the day, not just De Bruyne.

Point is, you go on to talk about De Bruyne's going to be a flop in England, while Falcao, a well known striker has only scored 5 goals since he has been in England. De Bruyne who isn't even a striker is already 2 goals away from equalling this player.

We are paying Falcao BIG bucks as well if you are going to talk about money. I think you are in no position to defend Falcao really, while you continue to say bad things about Kevin, even though he is doing a much better job.

EDIT: Lol, you're the one who is bitter. Look at yourself in the De Bruyne thread, clown.

Point proven! I don't think you could sound any more bitter.

I have only pointed out some bad performances from De Bruyne, and certain people like yourself don't like the truth that is not my fault.

Falcao on the other hand has barley played for us and when he has he gets no service as we are playing so bad! You are acting like I said he has been our best player this season, when In actual fact I said he hasn't been that bad, as I can't really make a judgement on Falcao yet as there isn't much to go on!

This time last season Plenty of people on here was criticizing Drogba an saying why did we bring him back, in the end he turned out to be very useful for us, that's why it makes me laugh when I see people criticizing Falcao when he has barely played!

De Bruyne on the other hand is supposed to be a £50m+ player and couldnt create anything for Aguero against West Ham even though they gave him all the time in the world on the ball, and was awful against Spurs, those are fair criticisms so I dont know why you get upset about it and decide to bring it up now? As you clearly Thought it was a good time to try to compare Kdb to Falcao and act like I was saying Falcao has been great for us when that isnt the case, so your plan backfired again!

Next time if you have a problem with me speaking the truth about your beloved Kevin then say something in the De Bruyne thread don't try and make things up and try to make it Falcao v De Bruyne which is beyond stupid. Clown.

De Bruyne on the other hand is supposed to be a £50m+ player and couldnt create [...]

You keep bringing up his price tag, which I don't think is fair to the player because it's not him who forced the club to pay such a ridiculous amount. In reality City grossly overpaid for him, everybody knows he isn't a 50M+ player yet.

You keep bringing up his price tag, which I don't think is fair to the player because it's not him who forced the club to pay such a ridiculous amount. In reality City grossly overpaid for him, everybody knows he isn't a 50M+ player yet.

life isnt fair, but thats how it goes, a big price tag means you get judged more critically if you under-perfrom thats the way it is.

Belgian fans can defend Belgian players, Brazilian fans can defend Brazilian players in the team, that is fine as they are not professionals who got paid from Chelsea.

When the manager favors a Gestifute player because he is a good friend of Jorge Mendes, there is a problem for Chelsea FC. It is not our job to revive the careers of Gestifute players, it is disgraceful and unethical.

When the manager favors a Gestifute player because he is a good friend of Jorge Mendes, there is a problem for Chelsea FC. It is not our job to revive the careers of Gestifute players, it is disgraceful and unethical.

you actually believe that????

Chelsea and the transfer policies are run as a business....not because they are buddies with an agent or two

Just like Cuadrado situation. Usually the player is introduced when there is 15 or 10 minutes left, then if he start one or two games and doesn't have the game of his life he will be discarded after 6 months.