Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

I'm not sure why people are so optimistic about Ake/RLC playing after having next to zero match practice with the team..

If Matic/Mikel are not present I wouldn't be surprised to see:

54ebfcb80ddcb.jpg

Don't think Mou will drop his topscorer [emoji12]

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:philjones:philjones

RLC? Hasn't barley played more than 10 minutes first team, but SURE stick him in in the Cup final! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

tbf, they've played together in the U21 squad I believe, so it might be good for linkup etc.

I honestly have no idea how he's gonna line up for Spurs. But if he plays a Ramires-Cesc pivot we're doomed, any pivot would be better than that.

But I get a sinking feeling that's exactly what he'll do...

If we would play Ramires and Cesc in the pivot we would basically be doing an Arsenal. No way Mou is going to set up his team like that.

I'm expexting a proper bus parking match with all of our defenders in the line up and the whole thing will be turgid to watch as a kind of 'fuck you' to the FA for banning Matic

tbf, they've played together in the U21 squad I believe, so it might be good for linkup etc.

I honestly have no idea how he's gonna line up for Spurs. But if he plays a Ramires-Cesc pivot we're doomed, any pivot would be better than that.

But I get a sinking feeling that's exactly what he'll do...

I can see Ake Fabregas

but no way RLC and AKE

I think its a case of park the bus and wait for an opening. Don't get caught out.

It might not be pretty but we need a solid defence on this one.

Sit Fab deep, and hope he can get Costa on the end of a few nice balls over the top.

I think its a case of park the bus and wait for an opening. Don't get caught out.

It might not be pretty but we need a solid defence on this one.

Sit Fab deep, and hope he can get Costa on the end of a few nice balls over the top.

I'm not so sure we have the make up of a team that is capable of sitting deep unfortunately. Especially without Matic.

I'm not so sure we have the make up of a team that is capable of sitting deep unfortunately. Especially without Matic.

But without Matic its even more important to focus on protecting that back line.

At the end of the day though I just hope that a full week between games is enough to work out a decent strategy.

I can't remember the last time I begged for mikel play a match this much.

No combination in the pivot without Matic or mikel makes me safe. Tottenham press as we used to do last season, fabregas will suffer in the pivot.

Mourinho has to train costa to jump for aerial balls and win balls for us high up the pitch so that we can build from there when being pressured by tottenham pressing.