Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Do you really think Mourinho will name Azpi a central midfielder in the cup final? It'd be a extremely dangerous. I personally don't expect a strange formation or a surprising starting eleven.

Courtois

Iva Cahill JT Azpi

Ramires Fábregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa

I don't like a Ramires Fabregas central midfield.

Ramires doesn't have the positional awareness to play as a holding midfielder and Fabregas is too slow to effectively protect our central defence.

Ramires would constanly get dragged out of postion leaving Fabregas to fend for himself against quick and skillful players. Imo it would be a recipe for disaster.

Whatever Mourinho decides to do it'll be dangerous.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a good match between Chelsea vs Totteham partly striker Kane with 14 goals and Costa with 17 goals. And if you saw the last game where we lost 5-3, it was the defense that was not stable, but this match, I think that we will play better and win

if we lose this match. It really is going to hurt like a bitch. I wonder if Tottenham will play the exact same way against us when we lost the last time we played or will Chelsea be able to control the game if Tottenham play the same tactics again.

Just in case anyone is interested in drinking before the final on Sunday here is a list of the pubs Chelsea fans have been allocated-

The Green Man

Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF

Blue Room

53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE

Liquor Station

379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA

JJ Moons

397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT

Thirsty Eddie’s

412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH

Masti

576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA

Flannery’s

610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF

Station 31 (Speakeasy)

299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD

The Corner House (Mannions)

313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA

Fusilier

652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA

The Copper Jug

10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU

Powerleague

Olympic Way, Wembley

Just found out that Anthony Taylor will be officiating this game and he's the same referee who deemed Fabregas had dived to try and win a penalty at Southampton last December.

Let's be honest here, it could've been any referee in England and you could have found an occasion when they made a huge mistake against us this season...

Let's be honest here, it could've been any referee in England and you could have found an occasion when they made a huge mistake against us this season...

I'm confident to say there's ZERO ref in the EPL is slightly close to competent. Week in week out they just keep delivering the freak shows and it's diabolically embarrassing.

Lose against Tottenham and beat West Ham or beat Tottenham and lose against West Ham?

Such a hard choice.... The PL trophy is by far more important.... But we could and should win it even if we lose at West Ham and I'm not sure I could bear seeing Spurs lift a trophy after beating us....

Reluctantly, beat Spurs...

I'm assuming the line up will be:

---------------Courtois-----------------

--Ivanovic---Terry---Cahill---Azpi--

-------Ramires-----Fabregas--------

-Willian--------Oscar--------Hazard-

-----------------Costa------------------

Subs: Cech, Luis, Zouma, Ake, Cuadrado, Drogba, Remy

But personally I would pick:

---------------Courtois-----------------

--Ivanovic--Terry---Zouma--Luis--

---------Azpi-------Fabregas---------

-Cuadrado-----Willian-----Hazard-

-----------------Costa------------------

Subs: Cech, Ake, Cahill, Ramires, Oscar, Drogba, Remy.

Let me ask you a similar question...

Eating pizza while seating on a dick or eating dick while sitting on pizza?

LOL

Very important matches hope we'll win in both!

If you hope we win in both does that also mean that you'd rather sit on dick whilst eating it? :Goober:

If Mikel is unavailable, i think Mou will throw a cb in midfield three next to Ramires and Cesc. Maybe even Azpi or Luis but cb is more possible.

Like Ramires-Zouma-Cesc

He did that with Pepe and Luiz before.

If we play Ramires-Cesc, we will get overrun, while Ake Im not sure he should be thrown in finale and I doubt Mou will do it either.

Gk

Iva-cahill-terry-azpi

Ramires-Zouma

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

Costa