Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

Yeah he injured himself against Aston Villa after he ran from the halfway line all the way to the byline. After the ball went out for a corner he grabbed his hamstring and game over for him.

Yeah JT missed the game because of an ankle injury if i remember correctly. Well Torres his performances in the Europa league were quite good in general.

Either you have an above average memory or I need to go see a doctor! :lol:

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this Jose's "play Rafael instead of Pogba" moment? Because that's what everyone seems to be thinking - and wanting it to happen.

Thing is though, Aké has had a share of playing time this season. Pogba didn't get anything really, even when he was promised playing time by Ferguson.

Btw, this will be our 17th major cup final in the past 20 years. At least 3 more than anyone else in England: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/9731612/capital-one-cup-final-chelsea-preparing-for-17th-major-final-in-20-years

Demba assist against Liverpool.

And miss from 3 yards out.

Are you suggesting we play him in the pivot!?! We have got a gap!

Doesn't matter who will play in the pivot, tbh, because we're mostly likely going to sit deep. It'll be the ones on the wing that will probably have the biggest impact.

I hope all the players ready for this.

That is scary. This is the first major final under the Mourinho era, the new spine, the new "untouchables".

So far, (albeit not with Jose Mourinho's ideal squad) we have bottled our few chances at silverware. The Semi final again Atletico, up 1-0 at home, then getting completely outplayed off the field. Then losing/drawing to the pub teams, Sunderland/Villa etc. when the PL title was in our grasps.

But like i said, that was an incredibly weak side, and JM worked miracles making us that competitive. But now its time to start collecting some silverware. It will be interesting to see the mental and physical toughness the likes of Hazard, Willian, Costa and Cesc display..hopefully they exhibit the same makeup the likes of Cole, Lamps, Drogs and Cech showed.

Nervous as hell for this match, not gonna lie.

If i had to choose between Azpi and Luis to go into midfield it would be Luis all day long (although i prefer him at LB over Azpi as well). He has the same ability as Matic to pinch the ball of opponents, he has good height and is technical superior to Azpi.

and he's played in this position before. Not too many times, but enough to be more used to it than Azpili imo