Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can bet every penny you have that Spurs will be ready for this.....beating Chelsea not only 5-3 in the league but taking our scalp on the biggest stage at Wembley.....it's not even worth thinking too much about. We have to be so fucking motivated for this, none of this slow start shite.....get the fuck at them.

dont worry if ake has to play, he has started a europa semi, he can handle it. and he's only going to be up against mason and bentaleb. and if matic is let off, then proceed to steamroll

Anything less than 3-0 is tantamount to defeat.

What worries me is that PSG follows shortly afterwards and that's the game we oughta be approaching seriously.

A possible second squad against Spurs is therefore an alternative to be considered.

We have 10 days between Sunday and the return with PSG. For that matter we'll have a full week to prepare the Paris game after the trip to West Ham. Even if the Paris game did follow straight after Wembley there is, in my opinion, no way Jose should opt to use a shadow squad in the CapOne. After all it's a final and there has been more than enough evidence to suggest that, if used, our squad team would be clear second favourites against Spurs.

We have 10 days between Sunday and the return with PSG. For that matter we'll have a full week to prepare the Paris game after the trip to West Ham. Even if the Paris game did follow straight after Wembley there is, in my opinion, no way Jose should opt to use a shadow squad in the CapOne. After all it's a final and there has been more than enough evidence to suggest that, if used, our squad team would be clear second favourites against Spurs.

ok then 6-0

I'm not sure why people are so optimistic about Ake/RLC playing after having next to zero match practice with the team..

If Matic/Mikel are not present I wouldn't be surprised to see:

54ebfcb80ddcb.jpg

You wouldn't be surprised if we played in this strange formation for the first time? This is crazy..

I'm happy that we never play this 3-CB nightmare.. Just horrible.