Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if someone already mentioned it, but anyone with twitter please tweet " #ChelseaAtWembley " .

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/article/fans-given-chance-to-own-the-arch-through-twitter-vote-2289647.aspx

B-n-3SXWwAAfHc9.jpg

Let's not let them win, even on this one.

We might as well give them the League Cup already because without Matic and Mikel we are pretty much screwed

Get a grip mate !!!!! We are fucking Chelsea............And since when have we become a one man team? We're only playing Spurs, not Bayern Munich !!!!!!!!!

Here's my team

Cech

Ivanovich Zouma Terry Aspi

Ramires Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

I am desperate for us to win on Sunday.

Not just because I am a Chelsea fan and love to see us win trophies.

I want us to win because I feel our manager and players DESERVE to win. The absolute **** that we have been through as a club, the ridiculous campaign against us that cost us the league title last year and I am worried will do the same this year.

Our players deserve to win a trophy, I'm desperate to see happy faces and Jose lift another trophy.

I just can't believe Taylor is the ref, how can he POSSIBLY be fair when he is the ref that Jose criticised and had to pay like £30k in fines, of all the refs they have to pick him??

I am so sick of us getting cheated, if we lose fine but please don't be because of sh** decisions.

We have been shit since the turn of the year when Spurs beat us. I hope that cycle ends this weekend. Though our chances are close to zero without Matic. I actually don't even know how we will win any of the next 2 matches without him. But we already knew we would have no replacement going into the winter transfer window. Now Mou has to prove that we can cope. I can see us scoring the first goal and conceding thereafter. Surprise.

Should not bother parking the bus, cos we are shit at it but we are not better at attacking either. No way we will see ake even though we should.

I'd go

-----------Courtois----------

Iva-----Zouma--JT----Luis

Azpi--Fabregas-Ramires--

--------Hazard-Willian------

------------Costa-------------

No bullshitting around playing Cahill, Drogba or Oscar. can be subbed on depending on situation.

Quite a predicament with both Matic and Mikel out. I doubt Ake will play. Can't remember the last time he played and throwing him in like that would be un-Mourinho like. If the system/shape stays the same, Luis at DM would be the best option I think.

I have always wondered how this Chelsea side would do with a 3-man/5-man defence though. I'm not a fan of the system but if you're going to play defensively, it's worth a go I think.

Courtois

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi Luis

Ramires Fabregas Willian

Costa Hazard

Ramires and Willian in similar roles to Vidal and Pogba/Marchisio. High energy, chasing players, supporting Fabregas, using their pace to support attackers when counter-attacking. Fabregas initiating counter-attacks, Hazard up front in a free role around Costa. Cuadrado would make a better wingback than Ivanovic imo but Ivan seems undroppable, so yeah.

Don't think Mou will drop his topscorer [emoji12]

Haha, forgot about Ivanovic. But yeah, the first eleven is bound to include him and or others from the pic.

You wouldn't be surprised if we played in this strange formation for the first time? This is crazy..

I'm happy that we never play this 3-CB nightmare.. Just horrible.

Whatever the formation. I doubt it will include anyone other than those 11 (and Ivanovic).

The 3 CB nightmare is more likely than Ake/RLC in the middle.

Whatever the formation. I doubt it will include anyone other than those 11 (and Ivanovic).

The 3 CB nightmare is more likely than Ake/RLC in the middle.

Ivanovic is one of the first name on José's sheet, he would start with his leg broken :)

there is 0% chance of Ake playing ... the problem with Ramirez is he needs 20 yards free space in front of him to be useful in any way, that would be a disaster .. with Mikel out injured, we the only option seems to be fielding both Luiz and Azpi - one of them in the middle

F*ck the FA, what they are doing to us is beyond ridiculous, such a false and corrupt competition.

Hopefully Mourinho can motivate the team like he did with Liverpool away last season, when nobody wanted to move the match to saturday while we had to play Atletico on tuesday.

It would be such a statement and moral boost if we win this competition, come on!

there is 0% chance of Ake playing ... the problem with Ramirez is he needs 20 yards free space in front of him to be useful in any way, that would be a disaster .. with Mikel out injured, we the only option seems to be fielding both Luiz and Azpi - one of them in the middle

We still have Luiz? :ph34r:

I think it's gonna be this :

Courtois

Iva-Zouma-Terry-Luis

Ramires-Azpi

Willian-Fabregas-Hazard

Costa

We're gonna park the bus and hope Fabregas or Hazard come up with something.

Do you really think Mourinho will name Azpi a central midfielder in the cup final? It'd be a extremely dangerous. I personally don't expect a strange formation or a surprising starting eleven.

Courtois

Iva Cahill JT Azpi

Ramires Fábregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa