Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 Premier League matches and 3 CL matches apparently.

Assuming Barca don't swoop for him allowing Liverpool to buy some replacements, this should put a nice big dent in any title challenge they were hoping for.

HAHAHAHAHA

http://forums.thisisanfield.com/index.php?/topic/17644-suarez-9-game-ban/

Can the club do something about this? how come Suarez's problem becomes LFC's problem?

I feared this type of reaction,

International football should be separate from club football.
As someone pointed out to me earlier, the only other time this has happened (A global ban) has been the assault of a referee.
This is nothing short of a disgrace of a sentence, that has no doubt been fuelled by the media calling for his head.

What an absolutely ludicrous decision! Just when you thought no one could be more corrupt and biased by the media than the FA along comes FIFA. We better fucking get our best lawyers on board and appeal this ridiculous ban!

same old that Liverpool FC get the book thrown at them yet again

FIFA and the FA can shake hands

Over RAWK those losers keep saying how ridiculous this decision is and they should appeal blah blah blah. I mean are they really that fucking stupid? This guy is fucking sick, has some serious mental problems and he will bite no matter what shirt he's putting on. Just suck it up fucking scouses, you've only got yourselves to blame by signing this horrible animal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You