Luis Suarez

Blueboy

No risk of International injuries or missing games for pointless friendlies ;)

I disagree about the global ban - if it was a drugs test he failed it would apply worldwide. Time to see if FIFA still have balls! It's a great opportunity for them to push out some positive PR after all the negative stories... This is assuming of course that Suarez hasn't already bitten them off :)

Previously banned in Domestic countries twice, now does it on the global stage... Has to be worldwide.... And lengthy e.g. 12 months - as he is not learning ad it WILL happen again...

It WILL definitely happen again if he doesn't attend some proper therapies. He is sick, it's an illness and it's extremely unfair to other opponents, therefore he should be banned globally because no matter if it's World Cup or EPL or CL it's the same sport and he WILL do the same shit again and again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No risk of International injuries or missing games for pointless friendlies ;)

I disagree about the global ban - if it was a drugs test he failed it would apply worldwide. Time to see if FIFA still have balls! It's a great opportunity for them to push out some positive PR after all the negative stories... This is assuming of course that Suarez hasn't already bitten them off :)

Previously banned in Domestic countries twice, now does it on the global stage... Has to be worldwide.... And lengthy e.g. 12 months - as he is not learning ad it WILL happen again...

FIFA are in a good position. He's a big star, but he's not Messi, Neymar or Ronaldo. They can look tough on 'stars' without losing a real biggie.

They have to go hard on him too, because it's absolutely insane that he's done this again. Biting someone on a football pitch for a third time, after a much-publicised rehabilitation is just crazy. There's something seriously wrong with him and exactly why so many people didn't want a scumbag like him at the club.

Once again though it's hilarious to see some Scousers (not all) defending him and looking for the silver lining in this. I hope the cunt is gone for some time and I hope it fucks those northern scumbags up too because they deserve it for defending him last time.

He is truly one disgraceful footballer. Has all the talent and commitment to succeed in football but goes about it in the wrong way and to bite a player for the 3rd time is just beyond shocking. The best punishment would probably be banning him forever from the World Cup. And also, gotta laugh at those people who thought he had changed, completed his rehabilitation etc just because he won the Footballer of the Year award last season and has supposedly earned the respect of his peers. :doh:

Alright, people. I present to you what you've all been waiting for! RAWK delusion :

Exhibit A

Not a bite - headbutt at the very worst FFS.

Exhibit B

Not a bite unless we see the teeth sink in. Where the fuck is that other angle footage they shown when it actually happened? It's not been played since

Exhibit C

he's a total psycho, but he's our psycho. love the guy.

Exhibit D

The mood in the BBC studio is very sombre, it's like somebody has died. Quite strange.

Exhibit E

I'll support him!

He's a Liverpool player, and he's a human being.

Exhibit F

I love him. I'd rather win by cheating than lose honestly.

Exhibit G

And anyway it wasn't a bite

Exhibit H

Need to get behind the lad, we're hanging him before he's even been charged.

Exhibit I

How many players have had multiple red cards for violent conduct, did they get banned for whole seasons? Ooooh they have kicked a player several times and still not learned waaaaah waaaaah bollocks.

Will he fuck be banned for anything more than a few matches and it will only be international matches.

FIFA are already struggling to stay in control, if they start doing this kind of thing, fucking with the money in club football, that will be it, break away league on its way. Its not going to happen.

Exhibit J

MONSTER

Fucking hell. You'd think he'd drove drunk, killed 3 people, shagged some whores in public and stolen the crown jewels.

Exhibit K

Excuse me, footballers film themselves shagging girls on their phones, get drunk, fight, go to prison, racially abuse people, slag people off on social media, all kinds of shit and they get away with it because they are footballers. As far as the clubs are concerned, players like Suarez are very rare, his sins are very minor when balanced with the positives he brings. That is football, its nothing new, its always been like this.

Exhibit L

I know, gone are the days of Souness going in studs up at 30mph near ripping a blokes bollocks off or breaking a players jaw.

Now its biting, terrible.

Exhibit M

I sort of think some defenders should be bitten. I especially think Chiellini should be bitten. Anyone who saw the rest of the Uruguay-Italy game will know what I mean (or anyone who knows anything about Italian football, period). The constant kicking at opponents, the feigning of injury when it was in the Italian interest to waste time, the repetitive clutching at his head in order to get an opponent sent off, and even the little dig he gave Luis less than 30 seconds before he got his comeuppance.

Pirlo too was a candidate for a revenge bite. At one point this fraud turned round and gave Suarez a fearful blow with his elbow. The Ref didn't spot it. Commentators did - on the channel I was watching at least - and called it an 'accident'. Pirlo is seen as some kind of Olympian on the field you see. Hypocrisy again. In a way, when you think about it, it's no accident that Italians were on the receiving end of both Zidane and Suarez's 'interventions'. As a football nation they've probably elevated gamesmanship and cheating to the highest level over the years. Except Borini of course. Oh, and Aquilani when he was at Liverpool.

There's many, many more : http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=314077.1840

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, I've got faaar too much time on my hands.

Hopefully he gets a global ban severe enough to both scare off Barca & Madrid (so Liverpool don't get huge cash to buy good players) and so that it completely fucks Liverpool in the ass because their best player misses a huge part of the season.

There's many, many more : http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=314077.1840

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:clap::clap:

Fantastic effort there. Some absolute belters on there too. Delusional wankers.

Alright, people. I present to you what you've all been waiting for! RAWK delusion :

Exhibit A

Not a bite - headbutt at the very worst FFS.

Exhibit B

Not a bite unless we see the teeth sink in. Where the fuck is that other angle footage they shown when it actually happened? It's not been played since

Exhibit E

I'll support him!

He's a Liverpool player, and he's a human being.

Exhibit F

I love him. I'd rather win by cheating than lose honestly.

Exhibit G

And anyway it wasn't a bite

Exhibit H

Need to get behind the lad, we're hanging him before he's even been charged.

Delusional? Far beyond that, i think they're disabled people with eyes and brain sickness

LUIS SUARÉZ is a awful, cheating piece of shit! in other words he is perfect for Liverpool, an awful classless club, Slum city shite fans they all go together well.Hope they don't sell him and ruin another club. keep all the shit together

FIFA are in a good position. He's a big star, but he's not Messi, Neymar or Ronaldo. They can look tough on 'stars' without losing a real biggie.

They have to go hard on him too, because it's absolutely insane that he's done this again. Biting someone on a football pitch for a third time, after a much-publicised rehabilitation is just crazy. There's something seriously wrong with him and exactly why so many people didn't want a scumbag like him at the club.

Once again though it's hilarious to see some Scousers (not all) defending him and looking for the silver lining in this. I hope the cunt is gone for some time and I hope it fucks those northern scumbags up too because they deserve it for defending him last time.

Agree 100% with all of this...

The FIFA PR Spin Guy must be praising Allah, Buddha, God etc.- This is the thing they can use to deflect other criticism...

A 12 month ban from all football would be perfect :)

If he doesn't get a ban - I can see 'defenders' forming a boycott 'Union'... not prepared to be bitten... Surely 'BITING' is also an AIDS risk?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You