Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only is this the third time, it's actually happening with more frequency. Who next on his list? Costa? (just imagine)

Big ban and a muzzle when he returns is the only solution.

Exactly it's a tendency that Suarez has. Or we all could be wrong & he just likes to take a bite out of the opposition :Goober:

I think this guy has what a few people call 'white line fever'. It makes people do some crazy things when they get competitive. I knew a man that was completely harmless off the pitch and a top bloke too boot but when he walked on the field, he became the biggest arsehole alive. Hacking at kneepads with his hockey stick, sledging and just about every dirty cheat in the book.

Not only is this the third time, it's actually happening with more frequency. Who next on his list? Costa? (just imagine)

Hah...I'd love to see him try to bite someone like Costa...would be his last attempt for sure

if he did that to costa, costa would proceed to break his neck on the field lol. looks like a thug

Increase?!

No risk of International injuries or missing games for pointless friendlies ;)

I disagree about the global ban - if it was a drugs test he failed it would apply worldwide. Time to see if FIFA still have balls! It's a great opportunity for them to push out some positive PR after all the negative stories... This is assuming of course that Suarez hasn't already bitten them off :)

Previously banned in Domestic countries twice, now does it on the global stage... Has to be worldwide.... And lengthy e.g. 12 months - as he is not learning ad it WILL happen again...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You