Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those keeping count the guy has missed 26 games (domestic) for Biting opponents now.

Throw in his 8 match ban for racism and he's missed almost an entire season just through being a disgusting cunt. :o

That's already a Dutch season

That's pathetic. Sometimes you just have to admit you are wrong and accept the consequences!

If I were FIFA I would have banned Suarez for 6 years and 120 international matches...

that's better

Cannot believe the amount of deluded fans over on RAWK. They actually think the whole world is against them.

They knew exactly what they were getting into when they signed him. Even after the racism row and the bite on Ivanovic, they still decide to keep him.

Silly club.

Cannot believe the amount of deluded fans over on RAWK. They actually think the whole world is against them.

They knew exactly what they were getting into when they signed him. Even after the racism row and the bite on Ivanovic, they still decide to keep him.

Silly club.

They're still on a high from being in the title race. Their minds are clouded.

The quality of the player should be irrelevant in matters such as these. As a human being, not a player, he has a vicious side to him and keeps showing it again and again. If I was a Liverpool fan (throwing up in my mouth a little at the thought of that 'Always the victim its never our fault' persona), I wouldn't want him at the club I professed to have loved. No player is bigger than the club and the reputation of it. But this is Liverpool we are talking about, a special case in every sense of the word. It wouldn't surprise me if they kept him, after all, he is a world class player, who cares about biting a fellow human....right?

Maybe Liverpool decide they move on, sign a couple new forwards and look to off load him in January if they are unable to in the Summer but I can't see them getting £100m for him now.

The risk for Liverpool and whoever signs him is that what happens next time, 7 games for Ajax, 10 games for Liverpool, now 4 months football ban and 9 game international ban. Next up its closer to a year than it is 6 months.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You