Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Suarez and a shit defensive line for the Champions League. Plus they'll be in the pot 3. Should be fun.

He'll be back in time for when Liverpool challenges for the Europa League spot.

The funniest thing is that Liverpool can't even appeal. Only Suarez can appeal for the fine to be reduced, not the ban haha

That lady said he is "banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity". I know he can't attend football matches, but will he be allowed to train with Liverpool on a daily basis?!

No Suarez and a shit defensive line for the Champions League. Plus they'll be in the pot 3. Should be fun.

The funniest thing is that Liverpool can't even appeal. Only Suarez can appeal for the fine to be reduced, not the ban haha

That lady said he is "banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity". I know he can't attend football matches, but will he be allowed to train with Liverpool on a daily basis?!

why is he allowed to move either?

Liverpool fans playing the victim card...as usual.

Liverpool fans needs to get it into their thick delusional heads that their not punishing them, their punishing Suarez. Whatever club has him can't accept his goals without also accepting how stupid he is. He's lucky he'll even get to play at club level at all next season.

Dunno, but from my understanding, he shouldn't even allowed to play footy with his kids in his backyard until he's been properly treated. *not putting his kids into the middle of this shit just try to emphasis the seriousness of his mental problem.

cantona 8 months

mutu 9 months

and now they raging about 4 month ban for biting his fellow HUMAN?!!!

Like i said, they're not delusional, they're disable people with BRAIN SICKNESS!

Waiting spying report from agent @Madmax :cool:

Uruguayan FA are actually appealing, hope they extend the ban.

That's pathetic. Sometimes you just have to admit you are wrong and accept the consequences!

If I were FIFA I would have banned Suarez for 6 months and 12 international matches...

Banned from all football activities, if this mean that he cant be transfered it will be a good thing for liverpool in the end and we have to see this cunt's face for another season ffs.

Should have been banned for ATLEAST a full season and then sold to who ever likes to buy a dog

That's pathetic. Sometimes you just have to admit you are wrong and accept the consequences!

If I were FIFA I would have banned Suarez for 6 months and 12 international matches...

Same, but I would've had those international match bans carry over into the next world cup or at least its qualifiers. I mean, banning him from international friendlies isn't really a punishment...

Same, but I would've had those international match bans carry over into the next world cup or at least its qualifiers. I mean, banning him from international friendlies isn't really a punishment...

I've heard he has been banned from 9 official matches. Only official ones!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=314821.0

Meltdown in process.

Personally I can't believe FIFA actually did it, but like I said it makes them look tough without it being one of the top tier stars. They're still a bunch of cunts but fucking over a bigger cunt and a group of even bigger cunts (Scousers) makes them less cunty than they were before.

Oh, and LOL :D:D:D:D

Don't worry, Rickie Lambert is still there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You