Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculously lenient punishment. Forget Suarez getting sent home if that was an English player, England would have been thrown out and probably banned for the next World Cup.

I knew it would be a pathetic length of time and wow like 2 days wages as a fine that will really hurt him, NOT

Pathetic, this is his THIRD bite offence!!!!

Uraquay are going to appeal???

On what grounds??? He didn't bite him THAT hard

Joke and he's waving from his balcony a terrible example on everyone

Seriously he need help!

It's not normal for an adult to bite another person.A very good player but he represent the bad side of football ( dive , cheat , violence) La liga is for him.

He can train just not with the squad. They can't stop someone working out and stuff haha

I know that but it would still take him a while to get back up to speed.

Seriously he need help!
It's not normal for an adult to bite another person.A very good player but he represent the bad side of football ( dive , cheat , violence) La liga is for him.

Barcelona would fit him like a glove.

Suarez, Neymar, Pedro, Busquets, Jordi Alba.

So that implies competitive matches? Good!

Yes, Suarez will have to miss 9 competitive matches in a row. Be that in this World Cup, 2015 Copa America or the 2018 WC Qualifiers...

That nine-game ban and four months ban from football activity feels way too lenient. Really deserves more and a harsher punishment.

Dude, I like your posts but I disagree.

Suarez did not deserve that punishment. It was a bite. In 1994 Leonardo almost killed Tabi Ramos and got 4 games, and that was all.

He lost his WC credentials. He left the hotel with cops, like a criminal. He can't even stay with his team-mates in the same hotel. Thats why he had to leave Brazil and take a fly to Montevideo.

We see uglier stuff every week during a football season. Suarez deserved a punishment, but only a crazy-minded person would say his band was too lenient. Gimme a break. FIFA is almost destroying Suarez career because of a bite in the back.

If he was sent off, there is no way that FIFA would give him such a punishment. I also bet that if he was from a country with a powerful confederation like Brazil, there is no way that he would get such punishment.

That punishment was a disgrace.

Suarez did not deserve that punishment. It was a bite. In 1994 Leonardo almost killed Tabi Ramos and got 4 games, and that was all.

He lost his WC credentials. He left the hotel with cops, like a criminal. He can't even stay with his team-mates in the same hotel. Thats why he had to leave Brazil and take a fly to Montevideo.

We see uglier stuff every week during a football season. Suarez deserved a punishment, but only a crazy-minded person would say his band was too lenient. Gimme a break. FIFA is almost destroying Suarez career because of a bite in the back.

If he was sent off, there is no way that FIFA would give him such a punishment. I also bet that if he was from a country with a powerful confederation like Brazil, there is no way that he would get such punishment.

What Suarez did out of this world disgrace to himself, his family friends, coach and club it madness he really do need help I tell u he should cry for himself not people pointing it out did u look at again he even added a performance to it like the shoulder is the one biting the teeth is just plane stupidity on his part he should not play football again if am a member of his family I did suggest that for another future or up coming bite in front of TV where million are watching he should play.

There is one thing to punish Suarez (which I completely agree with, specially because it was the third time he has done that). However, treating him like a criminal and taking out his credentials during lunch like FIFA did is absolutely unnecessary!!!

I see where you are coming from. There are some tackles and other stuff way more dangerous to other players than a bite, stuff that could result in broken bones or worse, and we have seen cases when things like that were done intentionally and we haven't seen any punishment as hard as this. Although all that is true, a bite is so out of the game. A violent tackle still resembles something we expect to see on the pitch. Biting is so primal and out of place, there's really no excuse you can give for that. Also, it's the THIRD time. It's not like he just snapped for a second. He's done it before and he has been punished before but he keeps doing it. It HAS to stop. They should have obliged him to see some psychiatrist on top of the punishment. He should only be allowed to return when that same psychiatrist says he's able to play like a sane human being. That should be done to players like Pepe (among others) too.

4 months for a 3rd time offense.

If I went to my work place and bit a co worker, I would be lucky enough to get a job ever. And if that bite was the 3rd time, I would be sent to an asylum. Lol punishment. A season should have been bare minimum.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You