Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Saw that game I remember very well. Ghana went on to lose in penalties yea whatever. Point is Rooney's done things like that to! Seen him elbowing or his dirty tackles? Also Rooney plays for Man United. Can't get much lower than that in football. Rooney shags grannies. Rooney dives as well. He argues with the referees like a little bitch (such as against Everton at OT this season). Also Suarez is at least a better player hahaha

Remember what he said about Lampard?

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/rooney-why-does-lampard-keep-his-50-deflected-goals/

Not much debating with someone whose moral standards are so different to my own...

Whatever!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess David Luiz and dozens of other players are as big of a cheater as Suarez is as well then, seeing as they've also had their fair share of bad tackles and bad elbows...

Rooney isn't anywhere near as dirty as Suarez, like I said before, Rooney's a saint compared to Suarez. You just seem to have a personal hatred for him.

I've followed his career since his time at Ajax and you can't compare him biting opponents, his racist remarks and what he did against Ghana (and plenty of other things, he really is a scumbag who takes winning at all costs to another level) to anything Rooney has done.

Not much debating with someone whose moral standards are so different to my own...

Whatever!!!!

Sorry but the problem guys is that I hate Man United as many of u know which is why I take the fact that u play for United also as something against someone lol

Anyways it was good discussing with u. I understand why u think Suarez is a bigger cunt and 100% respect it.

Also I really like Suarez as a footballer which is why I might have said some of the things I did.

:D

Sorry but the problem guys is that I hate Man United as many of u know which is why I take the fact that u play for United also as something against someone lol

Anyways it was good discussing with u. I understand why u think Suarez is a bigger cunt and 100% respect it.

Also I really like Suarez as a footballer which is why I might have said some of the things I did.

:D

Sorry was a little rude to you, which was undeserved.

It's almost as if he has no control over his actions. He thinks it, and then carries it out. He's somebody I'd stay well clear of.

We're all guilty of thinking some pretty crazy things at times, but we just don't carry it out. That is the difference between the special ward and a nice warm homely bed.

w8 a second. U have a Man United profile pic! R u a Man United fan on Talkchelsea? Just wondering :wank2:

w8 a second. U have a Man United profile pic! R u a Man United fan on Talkchelsea? Just wondering :wank2:

Yes. My forum profile makes that clear.

I see no problem talking with any set of fans. Everyone has been sound so far.

Yes. My forum profile makes that clear.

I see no problem talking with any set of fans. Everyone has been sound so far.

Exactly. i actually enjoyed being given insight into the opposition views. As long as all behave well, there is nothing wrong about it.

I actually think both Suarez and Rooney are extreme cunts. Rooney surely did not mean to offend Lamps (who actually only has scored 8 deflected goals, which is less than 4% of his tally), I am sure they both get along well at England. And even though Suarez is probably the even bigger cunt, I admire his quick-responsiveness and selflessness for keeping out that Ghana goal at the WC.

Exactly. i actually enjoyed being given insight into the opposition views. As long as all behave well, there is nothing wrong about it.

Yeah. I don't have time for games. Our teams shouldn't impact on common decency, or the enjoyment of a conversation.

NishC300 is a very nice person, the enemy for you is Barbara :Goober:

Nish, give me a like, i said good things about you.

Now why is that?

What's bad about me?

I don't even bite people's ears just because

now do tell, what you meant :P

I'm as nice as a flower :)

Anyone who wants Suarez near this football club needs their fucking heads checked.

Can't believe there's even a thread for this, He's a fucking parasite, the less of him in the game the better.

Outstanding footballer yes, That comes second to his undefendable behaviour! He's a fucking cunt, and if he signs for Chelsea, I will lose all faith in Roman.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You