Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don't know Suarez if you think Rooney's more of a cheater than him. Rooney is a saint compared to Suarez.

You really can't call Rooney more of a cheat than Suarez. That's ludicrous.

Lol. Suarez beats Rooney in the pure asshole-a-meter by miles. Even with a double suplex wrestle throw !! Dude !!!

Did you watch the WC? You know.... when Suarez hand balled on the line? Then celebrated when they missed the pen and danced around the pitch at full time?

I rest my case your honour....

Saw that game I remember very well. Ghana went on to lose in penalties yea whatever. Point is Rooney's done things like that to! Seen him elbowing or his dirty tackles? Also Rooney plays for Man United. Can't get much lower than that in football. Rooney shags grannies. Rooney dives as well. He argues with the referees like a little bitch (such as against Everton at OT this season). Also Suarez is at least a better player hahaha

Remember what he said about Lampard?

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/rooney-why-does-lampard-keep-his-50-deflected-goals/

Looks like Suarez is gonna do exactly what I wish Rooney would do. He's gonna force his way to Arsenal.

They'll be legit contenders if they land him. Fucking annoying.

Saw that game I remember very well. Ghana went on to lose in penalties yea whatever. Point is Rooney's done things like that to! Seen him elbowing or his dirty tackles? Also Rooney plays for Man United. Can't get much lower than that in football. Rooney shags grannies. Rooney dives as well. He argues with the referees like a little bitch (such as against Everton at OT this season). Also Suarez is at least a better player hahaha

Remember what he said about Lampard?

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/rooney-why-does-lampard-keep-his-50-deflected-goals/

Well, I guess David Luiz and dozens of other players are as big of a cheater as Suarez is as well then, seeing as they've also had their fair share of bad tackles and bad elbows...

Rooney isn't anywhere near as dirty as Suarez, like I said before, Rooney's a saint compared to Suarez. You just seem to have a personal hatred for him.

I've followed his career since his time at Ajax and you can't compare him biting opponents, his racist remarks and what he did against Ghana (and plenty of other things, he really is a scumbag who takes winning at all costs to another level) to anything Rooney has done.

Is Rooney really being compared to Suarez in here? Lord above- Bad tackles and elbowing is part and part of football, as are celebrating and inciting fans after scoring a goal. But let's not compare that to someone biting an opponents ear and arm and been hung out to dry for racism.

I just hope he stays in the league.That biting incident was absolutely hilarious. It was better than the game. Obviously I don't condone this conduct, but you have to laugh. He then went on to score the equalizer - you couldn't write it. Also when he ran over and simulated a dive near Moyes after scoring. I laughed for so long. Not to mention he's such an exciting player to watch.

Not sure what affect it would have on Arsenal though. They always find a way to screw up.

I just hope he stays in the league.That biting incident was absolutely hilarious. It was better than the game. Obviously I don't condone this conduct, but you have to laugh. He then went on to score the equalizer - you couldn't write it. Also when he ran over and simulated a dive near Moyes after scoring. I laughed for so long. Not to mention he's such an exciting player to watch.

Not sure what affect it would have on Arsenal though. They always find a way to screw up.

It wasn't hilarious at all, it was damn right stupid and also, I watched the game with my son who is a budding footballer himself and he turned to me and just said "Dad, why did he do that" there is no answer, none at all you can give in that situation.

It wasn't hilarious at all, it was damn right stupid and also, I watched the game with my son who is a budding footballer himself and he turned to me and just said "Dad, why did he do that" there is no answer, none at all you can give in that situation.

I meant the situation. I was laughing at Suarez acting the clown again. Obviously I was not laughing at the actual attack. He was like fine, challenging for the ball, then suddenly he eyes up Ivanovic's arm, and lunges for a bite... how is that situation not hilarious? Who does that? It's comedy gold.

It's a hard one to explain. I'm not laughing at Ivanovic being bitten though, that should be clear.

I would take him, but I don't think chelsea nor Mourinho want to deal with that pr nightmare.

We already suffer shit from terry and Cole, that we are finally moving on with the new type of player we are bringing in.

Of course rooney won't be a saint but suarez is a bigger problem.

I meant the situation. I was laughing at Suarez acting the clown again. Obviously I was not laughing at the actual attack. He was like fine, challenging for the ball, then suddenly he eyes up Ivanovic's arm, and lunges for a bite... how is that situation not hilarious? Who does that? It's comedy gold.

It's a hard one to explain. I'm not laughing at Ivanovic being bitten though, that should be clear.

How is that not hilarious? Well, to me it isn't, no matter what you may think, it's in no way or form hilarious.

How is that not hilarious? Well, to me it isn't, no matter what you may think, it's in no way or form hilarious.

I'm simply laughing at his toddler mentality.

Or his prehistoric sense of a need for meat at an actually insanely random time.

I'm simply laughing at his toddler mentality.

Or his prehistoric sense of a need for meat at an actually insanely random time.

I get you.. I laughed really hard after I realized what just fucking happened.

The quicker the club realises that Rooney is not the answer and United wont sell him to us! and the fact that we need a world class striker the better it will be for us! as it looks like a £45-50 Million bid could get us a real world class striker in Suarez! We could wrap the Suarez signing in no time, the club are mad wasting there time with a declining Rooney!

Have to agree, even as a Chelsea fan I just burst out laughing when I saw it. Not because of the attack, just because of the sheer ridiculousness of a grown man chewing his way into another grown man's arm.

Have to agree, even as a Chelsea fan I just burst out laughing when I saw it. Not because of the attack, just because of the sheer ridiculousness of a grown man chewing his way into another grown man's arm.

It's almost as if he has no control over his actions. He thinks it, and then carries it out. He's somebody I'd stay well clear of.

We're all guilty of thinking some pretty crazy things at times, but we just don't carry it out. That is the difference between the special ward and a nice warm homely bed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You