Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do ppl not want Suarez bcoz they claim he is a cunt yet want Rooney who's an even bigger one!

Really? Never seen Rooney celebrating on his own,kicking balls at his own team mates.... Suarez is a tickin time bomb.

Besides Jose clearly doesn't want him, ill back Jose's judgement.

Really? Never seen Rooney celebrating on his own,kicking balls at his own team mates.... Suarez is a tickin time bomb.

Rooney's a bigger cheat than Suarez. Yes, he did that disgusting celebration in front of Everton fans. Rooney elbows players and does dirty tackles cos he plays in United he gets away with them.

If he does any of that elbowing and tackling shit here, he will easily get 4red cards every 6 games he plays lol

Rooney's a bigger cheat than Suarez. Yes, he did that disgusting celebration in front of Everton fans. Rooney elbows players and does dirty tackles cos he plays in United he gets away with them.

If he does any of that elbowing and tackling shit here, he will easily get 4red cards every 6 games he plays lol

You really don't know Suarez if you think Rooney's more of a cheater than him. Rooney is a saint compared to Suarez.

You really can't call Rooney more of a cheat than Suarez. That's ludicrous.

Lol. Suarez beats Rooney in the pure asshole-a-meter by miles. Even with a double suplex wrestle throw !! Dude !!!

Offer Liverpool 40m plus Bertrand perhaps? If they are interested in Bert perhaps we can come to some sort of compromise over the price if hes included. Of course we'd need another back up LB then though.... or make a straight swap, 50m Torres for Suarez :Goober:

Dear Wenger!

I heard You offer 40mio£ for Luis Suarez aka The Biteman? Here are few traits dat Suarez will offer you:

-Good finishing

-dribbling

-diving

-eye poking

-bitting

-leg breaking

-celebrating with opponents fans

-kicking opponents balls

Note: can get banned quickly, so handle with care!

One last thing; in case something goes wrong, Liverpool has tradition of selling strikers that dont exceed after leaving reds; Carroll, Torres, Baros, Owen,...dont complain cuz you got warned.

Yours

Brendan 'fishy' Rodgers

Suarez is a total nutjob. He is out of his mind to put it kindly. Bitting 2 players on 2 different leagues, racially abusing Evra and then had the hutzpah to refuse his handshake. Deliberately handballing a would be Ghana goal and celebrating like a giddy teenage girl on prom night when they missed.

The last video posted by the skipper tells it all really, he plays really dirty and aims for players legs, etc.

He is a quality player, but disruptive, has no conscience, a cheater and plain scumlike. Rooney hasnt been an angel but Rooney wouldnt get banned as much as suarez would for compulsive behaviour.

If they sign Suarez, they still won't be title contenders.

Apart from Suarez and maybe a fit Wilshere, they still won't have a player that would actually improve our starting XI. You're ridiculously overrating Arsenal.

Arsenal need a good 3/4/5 signings to be title contenders.

If Arsenal sign Suarez they will be as good as what our squad was last year.

Seen a lot of people criticizing his handball vs Ghana. I know the guy does some awful things (like biting Ivanovic of course), but am I the only one who finds it ridiculous to criticize him for the handball? He wasn't "cheating". He knew he would be sent off and he took the chance which worked. For me it's sheer passion. I know I at least would never slate a player of our own for doing that in a champions league final.

Anywho think this is a good signing for Arsenal if it goes through, assuming he won't be banned for most of the season.

Seen a lot of people criticizing his handball vs Ghana. I know the guy does some awful things (like biting Ivanovic of course), but am I the only one who finds it ridiculous to criticize him for the handball? He wasn't "cheating". He knew he would be sent off and he took the chance which worked. For me it's sheer passion. I know I at least would never slate a player of our own for doing that in a champions league final.

Anywho think this is a good signing for Arsenal if it goes through, assuming he won't be banned for most of the season.

It is definitely 100% cheating. If you say it isn't then you don't understand the rules of football. He cheated Ghana out of a historical victory. If he done that to us, you would not be so trivial about the ratty twat.

Did you watch the WC? You know.... when Suarez hand balled on the line? Then celebrated when they missed the pen and danced around the pitch at full time?

I rest my case your honour....

Well yes, it's cheating, it broke the rules.

But the really scummy part isn't the fact he cheated, it's the fact he went on to celebrate like a teenager at Prom. So whilst Ghana players were sitting around crying (after having been cheated) he jumped up and down fist pumping and high fiving.

Liverpool admit Luis Suarez is for sale but Arsenal hopes hit by £50million price tag

Rodgers puts £50m price tag on wantaway striker's head after clause means Uruguayan can talk to Arsenal following Gunners' rejected £40m offer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-liverpool-admit-2086361

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You