• Matic
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Costa
    • Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

I'm sorry, I couldn't tell the difference, with what you said seeming to be the un wanted waste.

You have completely missed the point. People are complaining about an increasingly worryingly trend to completely resort to nervous defensive football when we have a one goal lead against a somewhat big team. I'll clarify, not that we are playing defensive football, but stupid defensive football. its not smart to give the opposing team all the time and space until about 15-20 yards from our box.

I know from other people's reactions I am not alone in this. City and especially United away came as a result of this. It's not just this one match, mainly because Liverpool were so crap offensively. what about in Europe? I tell you we will not get past PSG, Madrid or Bayern like that. This team seem is more shaky than last year. Don't believe me? check every match day thread where we are one up this season Home or away it doesn't matter.

So in future, when people moan about our team adopting a way of playing which can be our downfall towards the end of the season, criticise it for that rather than the completely blind view of 'yeah but this was how the whole match went'

Well I kind of disagree with that entirely, that's not what I see. So we'll have to agree to disagree here, i'm not going to change your mind. I'll just be happy with wins tbh.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or do I see Cahill's name twice in the poll :D

just saw the poll ,, so cahill played twice and JT didnt :halo:

The first is the one who played and scored for us, the second is the one who played, scored and nearly won a pen for Liverpool! :Goober:

exactly. We only have to travel to Arsenal and Spurs... I know they aren't exactly amazing, but those are London derbies and although we have everything to beat them, those are the only tricky away trips we still have.

Newcastle & Sunderland won't be a walk in the park love. Look at our history, they always seem to get points off of us.

Do what? Your making a point out of nothing with no point in the end of it, go back to the cave kid.

You're 17. You shouldn't be calling people kids. Especially people 5 years your elder. And saying go back to the cave in the post after accusing someone else of being childish is hilarious in it's own right... But I won't go into that for your sake.

Look i'll spell my point out reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally slowly.

This was your post:

Back to Azpi and Ivan.. 0 attacks from the left it is then.

With me so far?

And our second goal came from an amazing Azpi attack down the left (ruining one of their players and a stunning ball into the box).

Still with me?

So you said Azpilicueta's lack of attacking prowess would stunt our attacks down the left, and I was laughing at the irony that it was him attacking down the left that created the winning goal for us.

There, see? Not that hard :).

Do what? Your making a point out of nothing with no point in the end of it, go back to the cave kid.

Do not send this thread into a bitching contest…….I'm warning you. The 'Go back to the cave' comment is not needed.