• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people here stopped being members and became professional moaners. Never happy, never a nice word. Only moaning, moaning, moaning.

We didn't play that well, we're tired, we're struggling these days, it's November (and I don't mean it in the superstitious way - players start to feel the weight of the matches cumulation and at the same time try to save some energy for December craziness), we played a team desperate for a win that rested their players in a champions league game to play us. We gave a lot of space between the lines for them through most of the first half, but we fixed it and except for that Coutinho long range shot, they haven't threatened Courtois at all while we've had 4 chances with Hazard alone...

I swear I don't know what could make you happy. we aren't Barcelona of a few years ago or Bayern from a couple of seasons ago. We are not even close, so can't you just be happy we've won a tough match away? Yes, Liverpool suck, they haven't been playing well, but it's still Liverpool.

Look the table, look how we comfortably won (Hazard could have killed the match for us in the first half alone), how we're in a comfortable position. Or just come here to say the same old shit about parking the bus (don't know when it happened), how we played counter-attack (must be a foreign concept to do it away from home, while pressured by the home team) or how we were soft.

I'm tired of you all, and this, Choulo, is a complaint about the endless moaning this place became.

Stake was £141 (strange number but was funds left from another bet) at odds of 2.25. Returns should have been £320 but got nervous (bottled it :P) and cashed out early for £279 once the 5 minutes added time was announced. I learned the hard way as I let my bets on both Manchester games run to the end and ultimately lost out :( .

Some times bet365 don't allow you to cash out... F****** bastards!

Stake was £141 (strange number but was funds left from another bet) at odds of 2.25. Returns should have been £320 but got nervous (bottled it :P) and cashed out early for £279 once the 5 minutes added time was announced. I learned the hard way as I let my bets on both Manchester games run to the end and ultimately lost out :( .

Your Costa bet is so pointless when you look what you stake on the other bet hahaha well played though.

Well... they did have the penalty not given. Just saying.

To be honest, I would've claimed the same thing if we had that penalty not given. The man is upset.

Yeah thats fair but apart from that how did they deserve to draw a game that we was in control of after we went 1 down

Yeah thats fair but apart from that how did they deserve to draw a game that we was in control of after we went 1 down

Of course. I'm not saying that he is right, I'm just saying that his reaction is understandable.

Your Costa bet is so pointless when you look what you stake on the other bet hahaha well played though.

I know mate haha I always like to take a punt on Costa if he is going to play but didn't want to lump both the result and goalscorer incase one didn't come up and they ended up cancelling each other out. Was confident of a win today so went with that at the slightly better odds :D