• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally something i agree with neville, fabregas is a world class player but he is our weakest link, at times he still shows his arsenal complacency

Of course IGNORE ALL his assists and pick out 2 debateable mis-positions ,,, A smartass with a clever toy ,

following in the footsteps of Andy Gray

He's only been given a chance as a pundit because of his brothers success at it, MOTD should feature Pat Nevin more often.. not a big enough 'name' unfortunately.

I'm appalled that Keira Knightley, of all people(!), actually defended his punditry two days ago! :doh:

Finally something i agree with neville, fabregas is a world class player but he is our weakest link, at times he still shows his arsenal complacency

as long as it's equal with "he is our strongest link for face midtable team" then i'm not complain...

Coupon Details:475633895

Bet Placed:2014-11-08 13:21

Total Stake: $1000.00 AUD

Total Payout: $2582.30 AUD

Coupon Details:

Liverpool - Chelsea Match (Chelsea Draw No Bet)

Southampton - Leicester City Match (Southampton Draw No Bet)

Queens Park Rangers - Manchester City Match (Manchester City Draw No Bet)

Celta Vigo - Granada CF Match (Celta Vigo Draw No Bet)

UD Almeria - FC Barcelona Match (FC Barcelona Full Time)

Real Madrid - Rayo Vallecano Match (Real Madrid Full Time)

Eintracht Frankfurt - Bayern München Match (Bayern München Full Time)

Great night for me blue%20scalf.gif :woo: blue%20scalf.gif

Give it to Jose...though he mait be conservative in some big matches but Jose has an outstanding results against big teams...undefeated in all big matches for over a year in d EPL...8points clear of our closest rival...4points clear of d table...plus Digoal Costar netting anoda clinical goal...cheers!!!

Another great fact about todays game was that Schurrle was not even on the bench. Hopefully this clown will be sold in January. I would rather recall Thorgan or Piazon or Moses for the second half of the season than keeping this clown. There is no room for Schurrle after his pathetic performances this season and hopefully Reus will be bought in the summer.

Schurrle is not the complete answer for us. If we can find an upgrade we should do it but I can't accept that Schurrle deserves to be called a clown. He behaves impeccably, speaks well and does whatever PR is asked of him. If he isn't quite as good a player as we'd like him to be that's not his fault; it's the fault of whoever it was at our club that decided to buy him in the first place.

First of all, GET IN THERE!

A few thoughts and observations:

The midfield, Matic in particular, was quality for the most part and especially after we took the lead.

Our pressing toward the end of the first half was fantastic. We thoroughly unsettled their keeper, backline, and deeper midfield players. Unfortunately, we didn't come away with anything to show for it.

The Cahill "handball" non-calls were probably correct. The first incident clearly hit him on the shoulder, and the second would've been very harsh, though I've seen penalties given in similar situations. Both were by no means "stonewall", no matter what that numpty Phil Neville had to say on MOTD. Apparently, Gary not only got the brains in the family, but the eyesight as well.

Overall, it was a performance of passion, intelligence, and hard graft from our side, and that's all we can ask for from the lads.