• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton can finish top 4, the others look really shit.

And they have conceded only 5 goals so far, that's pretty amazing.

I think they can finish in top 4 too, but their match schedule has been by far the easiest of any teams too, gotta keep that in mind. They played two top 6 teams from last season and lost both (liverpool and spurs)

I think they can finish in top 4 too, but their match schedule has been by far the easiest of any teams too, gotta keep that in mind. They played two top 6 teams from last season and lost both (liverpool and spurs)

True, but they show consistency- something the other teams doesn't.

They had already beaten teams that spurs and Liverpool didn't.

They will have now some tough games ahead, we will see.

Southampton can finish top 4, the others look really shit.

And they have conceded only 5 goals so far, that's pretty amazing.

Personally it would be nice if they finished 2nd.. Think of start of the next season for the Community Shield :D

Absolutely thrilled to get the win at Anfield. Good to see that we performed much better that we did in the previous games, especially having to come from behind. Had been wondering and wanting to see what would Mourinho do, how would we react when we go behind in one of these big away games, despite Liverpool's poor form. And we responded brilliantly and really should have won by a more convincing scoreline had we been more ruthless in the attacking third. Now, with us being 8 points ahead of City (thanks QPR!), can enjoy the weekend and the upcoming international break sitting nicely at the top.

As for that Cahill penalty incident, the referee probably should have given a penalty but looking back at what happened in this fixture two seasons ago, where Suarez wasn't sent off for his bite and Sturridge for his dangerous tackle on Bertrand, I'd say what comes around, goes around. I also can't really stand watching Rodgers' interviews these days. Getting more delusional and he must really be fooling himself if thought they deserve something from the point. Barely threatened all game. In fact, they hardly did anything of note.

Guys, please helpt me understand this, I think im about to go nuts.

Match of the day pundits are analysing aguero's goal, "he's a little bit offside, it's a little of handball"

Gary Lineker reading the 3 free kick rules but NONE of them describe what actually happened!