• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic win boys!! Can't freaking stand Loserpool...so great start to the day here in the US.

Matic was terrific again but went with Dave for MOTM. Very solid in his return. Was Cesc even on the pitch today? Quiet day from him.

Well imagine how much better he could be on the right side. Offers more defensively than Ivanovic and offensively there wouldn't be that much difference.

Yup I agree. Better on the right. But Ivan is just so good atm i'm not sure he can be dropped! I feel sorry for Luis cos he's quality too :P.

But Ivan is just so good atm i'm not sure he can be dropped!

So good in what way? Defensively he just backs off and off and lets anyone glide past him or cross the ball in. He also dived when his back was barely touched and stayed down when we needed him to actually defend. It's no surprise that we were a lot stronger defensively on Azpi's side and he did more going forward in the end as well.

So good in what way? Defensively he just backs off and off and lets anyone glide past him or cross the ball in. He also dived when his back was barely touched and stayed down when we needed him to actually defend. It's no surprise that we were a lot stronger defensively on Azpi's side and he did more going forward in the end as well.

Going forwards. With someone like Willian or Ramires in front of him we need attacking from our RB. If we signed someone like Reus then yeah I would agree then, Azpi RB and Luis LB, but otherwise we need his go forward.

How much u put and how much u won?

Stake was £141 (strange number but was funds left from another bet) at odds of 2.25. Returns should have been £320 but got nervous (bottled it :P) and cashed out early for £279 once the 5 minutes added time was announced. I learned the hard way as I let my bets on both Manchester games run to the end and ultimately lost out :( .

Hazard's profligacy in front of the goal is going to cost us hugely in the future. This game could have been killed in the first half.

I hate when Chelsea fans say shit like this. He is in a bit of a slump nothing to worry about...