• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Costa has scored against Arsenal at home, Liverpool away (winning goal) hit the post against City (and in a game where their defence played brilliant) missed the united game. I think we have ourselves another big game striker. hope he gets a hatrick against the Scouse and manure at the bridge

Newcastle & Sunderland won't be a walk in the park love. Look at our history, they always seem to get points off of us.

Urgh last season...every game as it comes.We've lost to weirder teams at home...go into every game with same attitude and go for it

Costa has scored against Arsenal at home, Liverpool away (winning goal) hit the post against City (and in a game where their defence played brilliant) missed the united game. I think we have ourselves another big game striker. hope he gets a hatrick against the Scouse and manure at the bridge

He's what I call a match winner of the highest quality.

Liverpool are dreadful. I hated how open our midfield was for the first 30 minutes but even then they could barely take advantage. Shame we couldn't properly hammer them because the difference in quality is massive.

Good performamce. A pretty complete performance. Brilliant character to go one nil down and completely outplay pool for majority of the match.

Courtois- good game. Could not do anything for the goal. Pretty good in the air.

Iva - had his normal big match performance. Was pretty good. His run was brilliant.

Gc- what the hell match from him. Can't fault him for the goal. Compensated with scoring a goal. And then had some aweaome moments and sone shitty moments.

Jt- brilliant and solid as usual.

Azpi- very good performance. Dint let anyone run behind him. Splid in 1v1. Withiut a doubt our no.1 left back.

Matic - MOTM. withiut a shred of doubt. Was every where. Every fucking wherr. What a player.

Cesc - another disappointing performance. The first 10 minutes were horrible. Left the mid totally open. Can't be doing that in a big match.

HAZARD- can't score right now if his life depended on it. Got into brilliant positions but needed to score. Should b scoring those chances.

Oscar - another good performance. He has been absolutely brillianr for us this season. Tackling, passing, counters. Most importantlt that pass to rambo. Just brillianr.

Rambo- had a good match in the attack but I would have thought that he was in the team to double over aterling and see out moreno's threat. Dint give iva much cover.

Costa- ans he is back!!!! I can obly imagine the amount of abuse I would have given if anither atriker had done the things he did today. A good performance. Always in skrtel's face. And gor the telling goal.

Subs-

Willian- brilliant sub y jose. Provided that dynanisn. Was great defensively too.

Dd- good hold up play. Need him or mikel to close out a game. :)

Soton is drawing. So we can be 6 poonts clear. Come on chelsea.

Fabregas and hazard were a bit below their usual, but the opposition has merit when our players struggle, when being put under pressure at all times.

As good as Matic was, for me without Costa there was no win today. Subs were spot on as Ramires was not doing anything Oscar couldn't do. That Oscar pass to Ramires was really something.

One of our biggest weaknesses was showcased by that goal. We can only defend deep so if ours cms are slightly out of position, which can be due to opposition movement, these types of shots can happen. Thankfully our gk is WC.

Have to say that was a pk for me though. Gary should not be doing that type of blocking - trust your Wc gk behind you! Despite the goal thought Gary wast that great to be honest.

Azpi was absolutely fantastic. Humiliating coutinho was just the icing on the cake.

Another win in a big game. 0 defeats against big teams in almost one year and a half and top of the League with a lead of at least 6 points ... That's the reality.

About the fans. Yes Anfield atmosphere is a lot better than Stamford Bridge.There is no posible comparison.

We were better than them and won.