• Matic
    • Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Costa
    • Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

How about you stop spewing pollution. He has a bloody good point, the team's default position is to act like they are under siege, regardless if they are or not. If you cant see the difference between a team that sits deep and defends WITHOUT the ball but when the get it has every intention of trying to play the game out whilst STILL being defensive as opposed to everyone lumping the ball up the pitch waiting for return pressure, regardless if they have time and space, then you have no right to lecture people on what parking the bus and what isn't.

But hey, i'll shut it. I'm a moaner right? You just add a disclaimer when new people join the forum

*Do not criticise the team. Also, We do not park the bus* Agree with these bloody terms and conditions.

Anyway enough with the aggressive posting, 3 points is the most important thing. lets try and keep or even increase our lead in the run up to christmas

I apologise for being a car and spewing pollution, I honestly didn't know I did it.

We scored twice. They had no clear cut chances. Their 1 (and only) goal was complete luck from a deflection. We could've put the game to bed with more clinical finishing from Hazard (again <_< ). What more do you want? 8-0 wins every week with the other team having no shots at all? 94% possession? Please just... what more do you want?

You can moan all you like, doesn't change the fact that you're wrong. And moaning when we've won is hilariously spoiled. I also moan when we park the bus and lose, I even had a murmur of discontent against United last season (the 0-0). But we did not park the bus today. We had more shots than them. More shots on target than them. So in what parallel universe did we park the bus?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone mentioning the penalty they weren't given... Are they referring to the Cahill one? His hands were down by his sides, and weren't moved into the ball. So that's not a hand ball, surely?

Nah, it was a stonewall pen. He nearly borrowed Thibaut's gloves for that! :P

Very stupid move but luckily the ref was a huge pussy.

You know,

you can't say before the match "We will crush them 3-0 who the fuck are liverpool" and then after a really hard win "Don't moan we played away..." (It's not directed specificly towards you).

So you count them as a tough opponent or not?

Great win, great result, we were poor at the end sitiing back (again) and i could see us drawing like at Etihad and OT.

I think it was good for us that Liverpool scored first, letting us chase the win till the 70th minute. Otherwise we would probably disappeard way earlier.

Goodison Park, Etihad, Old Trafford, Anfield, Arsenal at home, yeah we are in a good condition. :)

Umm I didn't say that. I was expecting a tight win (which it was) so... yeah.

Yes they are a tough opponent at Anfield. On paper we're much better, but form doesn't always follow the paper.

If Sergio Ramos hadn't missed the penalty against Bayern, Mourinho probably would have won another CL trophy.

If we somehow defend the corner against Manure, we win.

If Robben scores the penalty in the CL final 2012, we probably don't win the CL.

If Palacio scores the 1vs1 against Neuer, Germany probably doesn't become world champion.

This is football!

Those are all one-off incidents. Us sitting back on a one-goal lead and almost (or actually) conceding has been occuring a lot this season and is concerning.

Hazard's profligacy in front of the goal is going to cost us hugely in the future. This game could have been killed in the first half.

No. It is going to spur him on in the future. It is not like he does not know how to find the net. He has scored some fantastic goals for us before. He will regain his goalscoring touch. Keep the faith.

It's not like we're going to win every game by 4 or 5 goals. But lately, we have been having too many nervous moments at the end of games. This Chelsea team is strong enough to win games comfortably. We create lots of chances most of the time. Thank God Costa's finishing is clinical.

Yeah they could have had a penalty today. But why should we have to rely on stuf like that? We lost the ball too easily in the last 10 minutes and kept inviting pressure. Didn't need to do that.

Boosh brownie points for you sir.

Could you please tell me about how Azpi is better than Luis at attacking down the left? No you can't.

Also 'sit down'? How old are you, 10?

I love when people do this in the same post xD.

Azpi might well not be better than Luis at attacking. I never said he was. I just pointed out that you said "0 attacks down the left with Azpi at LB" and then our goal comes from Azpi attacking down the left. Nice try though.

Those are all one-off incidents. Us sitting back on a one-goal lead and almost (or actually) conceding has been occuring a lot this season and is concerning.

Then again if we continue to attack, we could get into a counter attack and concede a goal. There is no perfect recipe

Quality win after a midweek fixture and people are still bickering back and forth... You guys enjoy the banter more than you do the football.

We were solid right through and were never threatened why are some talking about Luis vs. Azpi? When I last checked we won 2-1 and they both played.