• Hazard
    • Willian (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Luis (sub)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Performance, They should have had a penalty at the end though!

Makes up for our non pen against UTD! Karma

And what about the penalty we should have had for Lovren on Costa? He pulls him down and away from the ball so he can't execute the overhead kick as he would have liked to. No fuss but it was a pen. Also, if Moreno was wearing blue and Willian red when the full back shoved the wide man over, Phill Neville would have been highlighting another missed spot kick decision.

And a shout out to our fantastic travelling support yesterday.

Zola song at the end, the icing on the cake.

Did we affect Zolas post match interview with the singing, was at the game and can't find any links :)

I hope we win the league at home to Liverpool then we can take the piss signing were going to win the league to them and follow it up with.....

.... and unlike you lot

and unlike you lot

and unlike you lot

we actually will.

Bit funny how Liverpool are playing against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park after the international break. :lol: Same back-to-back fixtures like last season for them.

Sometimes I wonder how "random" fixtures even are, I remember once Tottenhams last home game was Blackburn for something like 4 or 5 season's out of 5 or 6, and last decade before there relegation we didn't travel to St James Park before April for like 7 years in a row including back to back last day games there.

There's many coincidences I've noticed with the fixtures but there the main two that I can think off right now.

Sometimes I wonder how "random" fixtures even are, I remember once Tottenhams last home game was Blackburn for something like 4 or 5 season's out of 5 or 6, and last decade before there relegation we didn't travel to St James Park before April for like 7 years in a row including back to back last day games there.

There's many coincidences I've noticed with the fixtures but there the main two that I can think off right now.

Well, for the past 3 seasons, we have faced Liverpool in the final 6 games of the campaign. And this time, it is no different either as we'll be playing them in our third last game. So, that's 4 seasons in a row that we face them in the back end of the campaign. :doh:

Brenden Rogers, nothing without Suarez, is a bit biggotted? anyone? I think he is over rated.

I don't rate him that highly. But tbf he is not just without Suarez, he is without Sturridge also. Sturridge was PL player of the month when Suarez was suspended last season. Both players combined for 52 league goals, many managers would struggle replacing those two players.

Anyway Liverpool are not a good team at all, but always tough winning at Anfield.

I have to say what was the point of playing Ramires on the right wing, he was playing Willian role. IDK how Willian couldn't have played his role better, then someone trying to play like him. I thought that was strange decison by Mou.