Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem with Lamps, played as a top top pro as he always did.

I do have a problem with our FUCKING MENTALITY! We are happy with 1-1 draw even when they have a man sent off ? I shit on that, they can take even this 1 point from us for all I care ... Fabregas, Hazard, Schurrle, Costa, Willian and we defend and chase the ball for 70% of the game ...

Why is it so fucking hard to attack nicely for once? Not wait for counter attack...

AND CITY CAN FUCK OFF! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THIS ISN'T AMERICAN FOOTBALL BUT EUROPEAN ONE! Tackles found on NFL are NOT allowed here!

fuck this, I'm gonna go and chill ...

wouldn't it be wiser to close this thread too? Those Chelsea fans at Manchester today represent the club, represent me as a fan, represent a club that is classy through and through starting with its supporters.

The clowns in this thread don't represent me, the club, the support, nothing. They're just that... clowns. I'm ashamed for you. Secondhand embarrassment.

First of all Term X has the right to an opinion as anyone else.

Second, just because you dont agree with his opinion, doesnt mean he should be banned.

Thridly, last time i checked he wasnt insulting you, he was talking about Lampard, (you know the guy who scored against us, and joined our direct rival).

So who the hell are you to call for a member's head that has said nothing racist, vulgar or anything along those lines.

You dont like his opinions, block him.

Saying 'ban him' was heat of the moment stuff, doesn't warrant a ban but still extremely childish behavior.

He's still our legend but I agree with the traitor only because he said these:

- He wouldn't play for a Premier league club again.

- He wouldn't play against Chelsea.

What happened? Both.

If it in his contract though could hardly refuse..doubt he expected to come on least of all score against us which we all knew would happen anyway just because

Hope all of you being fine with everything Lampard did today were chanting and applauding when his shot hit the back of the net. Proper Chelsea fans.

Children here v men at the Etihad. By no means I meant the like.

Have watched the equalising goal again. The defending was quite pathetic. Schurrle and Ivanovic caught ball watching and failed to track Milner and Lampard respectively. To make matters worse, it's another goal that we've conceded from our right hand side - Arfield, Naismith, Terry OG and now this. Concerning and becoming more annoying!

And just to throw in a comment Mourinho made on Lampard's goal after the game: Schurrle scored a goal that Ramires may not have and he made a mistake Ramires may not have.

Criticising 2 of our best players ever like pieces of dirt. Please do everyone a favour and never set foot in Stamford Bridge

You expect me to thank Frank for robbing us the most important match the season?! and John for his obvious mistake that let 3 precious points slip away?!