Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next time I saw such a game by our players but also by Mourinho I will shut television. SHAME! We player more than them, we have the lead and they pressure us ?? The last 5 minutes of the game they want to lead with one less player and we're happy with the point? It's a shame, a big disappointment in Mourinho and in players.Only player who would said that he wanted to win the match is Eden Hazard and maybe Azplicueta.And again we parked the bus and we were pleased with 1-1.There will be many who will say now,great point blah blah but I wanted to say them that we are not fucking West Bromwich we are Chelsea and we are tittle favorites. Again,doesn't mean to anyone but this was the most dissapoint match I've ever seen in my life.

The shot by Costa on the post hurt me more than Lamps goal.

Football is ironic, those things happen. If he was coming against us he would score against us. The 'football gods' don't forgive those things.

You know which legend pisses me off and hurts me all much more these days? Didier fucking Drogba.

What's been on Mourinho's head? Was that his attempt on fate also having something reserved for Didier. With all due respect to Didier, I love him, but he has no business playing even 30 seconds in a match like this. At least not with his current fitness.

Mourinho has been trying to make me resent this signing more than I already do. I don't know what's the point of having Remy if we're playing Didier fucking Drogba when we need to score... That's the one thing that pissed me off the most in this match.

This place is a fucking joke. A point away at the Champions, 3 points clear and people are moaning about one of the best managers in the world and telling our greatest ever player he's a twat. Gus Mears would be turning in his grave at the state of some of the 'supporterers' of this club

+ 1

Life goes on people, Lampard is still a Chelsea legend.. players come on the pitch to do their job, just like any other player who runs onto the pitch.

Gudjohnsen scored for Barcelona against us, he is still a Chelsea legend!

Hasselbaink scored for Charlton against us at the Bridge some few years ago... still a Chelsea legend!

We're not like Arsenal fans.. we don't blast abuse at our legends because they move on, all we ever show is respect! Some of you feel like you're going down to their level, and that makes me feel even more sick than I am now!

I'm just glad Lampard only scored an equaliser.. and not a winning goal.

We look like Arsenal fans on here. "Traitor", "Judas" , and "Mercanary" being used to describe the greatest player who has ever played for this club? Our leading scorer? The man who captained us to a CL win? You people disgust me.

Mourinho getting trashed? Drogba too? Jeez, you would think we were Arsenal.

Cech wouldn't stop it. Just shut up.

Didn't meant that. My point was it would be bring back a lot more memories.

I fucking pissed! how on fucking earth we concede against a 10 men team by a fucking senile Lampard the mercenary in shitest way???!!!!

Our players need a kick in the arse by Jose especially Terry.

Criticising 2 of our best players ever like pieces of dirt. Please do everyone a favour and never set foot in Stamford Bridge

Term X is a fucking tool. Ban him please. I bet he didn't think Lampard was a money chasing posh boy when he captained us in the CL Final.

First of all Term X has the right to an opinion as anyone else.

Second, just because you dont agree with his opinion, doesnt mean he should be banned.

Thridly, last time i checked he wasnt insulting you, he was talking about Lampard, (you know the guy who scored against us, and joined our direct rival).

So who the hell are you to call for a member's head that has said nothing racist, vulgar or anything along those lines.

You dont like his opinions, block him.

Lampard's a football legend but a Chelsea legend he is not. Traitor.

He's still our legend but I agree with the traitor only because he said these:

- He wouldn't play for a Premier league club again.

- He wouldn't play against Chelsea.

What happened? Both.

I hate say it, but fuck you Frank!
He has all the other 18 teams to score against and yet he does it against us, when we are winning 1-0 up. Could it be more depressing?
Heart fucking breaking, my whole week-end destroyed in few seconds.
Now I'll have to read Term-X's melodramatic bullshit for god knows how long...

I'll say it. "Fuck lampard" Freaking selfish player. Its always all about him. Now he can take his goal and shove it. Can we move on now?