The Board

But who is showing heart? Only Azpi and Begovic seem like they're actually trying, everyone is playing like they don't give a fuck

Rambo abd mikel have shown a lot of heart. Infact ubtil the 60th minute against porto, our midfield did not get overrun.

Zouma and GC have been quite good. Its not their fault that one of the flanks have been screwed badly plus the CM providing them cover is as useless as a cardboard target. Willian has been great. Kenedy and RLC hav shown nothing but heart.

Rambo abd mikel have shown a lot of heart. Infact ubtil the 60th minute against porto, our midfield did not get overrun.

Zouma and GC have been quite good. Its not their fault that one of the flanks have been screwed badly plus the CM providing them cover is as useless as a cardboard target. Willian has been great. Kenedy and RLC hav shown nothing but heart.

Ramires and Mikel looked decent at best against Porto, I wasn't impressed at all. Did they look better than Matic-Fabregas? Yes, but that's hardly worth mentioning given the form they are in. Zouma and Cahill should be our CB but they haven't looked that great either imo and Willian really hasn't looked that great, what has he done besides those free kicks? Ofcourse he looks better than Eden and Pedro but they're in shit form as well. Kenedy and RLC are the only ones that impressed me so far but they haven't started enough to give a judgement about imo.

As I've said before we failed during the summer, we should've replaced at least one of Ramires or Mikel, they really aren't good enough for this club no matter how much heart they show. They only deserve to start because Matic is playing like absolute shit, it's also not helping that Mou keeps putting Fabregas next to him. He never was capable of defending and he never will be, if we play him we need to put RLC or Ramires next to him to cover for his bad defending.

Ramires and Mikel looked decent at best against Porto, I wasn't impressed at all. Did they look better than Matic-Fabregas? Yes, but that's hardly worth mentioning given the form they are in. Zouma and Cahill should be our CB but they haven't looked that great either imo and Willian really hasn't looked that great, what has he done besides those free kicks? Ofcourse he looks better than Eden and Pedro but they're in shit form as well. Kenedy and RLC are the only ones that impressed me so far but they haven't started enough to give a judgement about imo.

As I've said before we failed during the summer, we should've replaced at least one of Ramires or Mikel, they really aren't good enough for this club no matter how much heart they show. They only deserve to start because Matic is playing like absolute shit, it's also not helping that Mou keeps putting Fabregas next to him. He never was capable of defending and he never will be, if we play him we need to put RLC or Ramires next to him to cover for his bad defending.

i am sorry but i cant agree with that.

rambo-mikel looked great against walsall and against porto. u can say that walsall was a pretty nailed on win but so was newcastle. look at what city did to them. hell, look what most of the clubs have done to them. our midfield looked so fluent. why? no cesc. simple as that.

zouma and GC have shown heart. but these are hardly the times when u can say they are impressive. hell, this is hardly the time to judge them. u can put in nesta and maldini right now and they will look average playing alongside iva. remember vidic-rio and how they started declining once evra started getting beaten on 1v1s. and iva is getting beaten 4/5 times a game.

as for cesc and "putting" people beside other players to cover for them, i mean, honestly, this is the only club which has bodyguards for players. we play willian and ramires on the right wing to cover for iva. we play azpi on the left to cover for hazard and JT. we play matic and oscar to cover for cesc. how to expect free-flowing football when the players in their natural positions cant do their primary job (a RB should be defending, a CM should atleast be good in covering for defence). cesc needs to be shoved out of the team. do i wish we had got a better CM than rambo-mikel. i sure do. but since they are the best we have, so be it. they should be the ones starting right now.

for the villa game, i hope we see this

bego

azpi-zouma-GC-baba

mikel-rambo

willian-RLC-hazard

costa

rambo-mikel looked great against walsall and against porto. u can say that walsall was a pretty nailed on win but so was newcastle. look at what city did to them. hell, look what most of the clubs have done to them. our midfield looked so fluent. why? no cesc. simple as that.

zouma and GC have shown heart. but these are hardly the times when u can say they are impressive. hell, this is hardly the time to judge them. u can put in nesta and maldini right now and they will look average playing alongside iva. remember vidic-rio and how they started declining once evra started getting beaten on 1v1s. and iva is getting beaten 4/5 times a game.

as for cesc and "putting" people beside other players to cover for them, i mean, honestly, this is the only club which has bodyguards for players. we play willian and ramires on the right wing to cover for iva. we play azpi on the left to cover for hazard and JT. we play matic and oscar to cover for cesc. how to expect free-flowing football when the players in their natural positions cant do their primary job (a RB should be defending, a CM should atleast be good in covering for defence). cesc needs to be shoved out of the team. do i wish we had got a better CM than rambo-mikel. i sure do. but since they are the best we have, so be it. they should be the ones starting right now.

bego

azpi-zouma-GC-baba

mikel-rambo

willian-RLC-hazard

costa

For me Mikel and Ramires looked decent against Walsall and Porto, they looked good enough to start but not great imo.

I can agree with everything else, I've said those things for a pretty long time.

bego

Ivan-zouma-GC-Azpi

mikel-rambo

willian-Cesc-hazard

costa

To be realistic, I had to 'fix' your lineup B)

Willian on Eva Carneiro: "On the medical situation, I saw the statement and this was solved with the board of directors." #CFC

Willian: "The truth is that none of the players knew what happened. I believe that the board resolved with Mourinho and the doctor" #CFC

The Board need to get the finger out and buy us a few new players in January transfer window we need a centre back and powerful centre midfielder and try to win the champions league again for me I can't see chelsea winning the league now we have dropped far to many silly points against weaker teams at home

no players in summer, overpaying 4 year contracts for mourinho and Ramires. The board is getting us deeper and deeper in the shit. Embarrasing display. No wonder we are currently the laughing stock of European football with this bunch of full time dumbasses at the helm taking a great club right back to mediocrity.

no players in summer, overpaying 4 year contracts for mourinho and Ramires. The board is getting us deeper and deeper in the shit. Embarrasing display. No wonder we are currently the laughing stock of European football with this bunch of full time dumbasses at the helm taking a great club right back to mediocrity.

mourinho got a four year contract cause he won chelsea the league last season because Ramires sign a new contract doesn't mean he won't get sold Suarez signed a 4 year deal at Liverpool before he was sold to Barcelona months after signing a new contract

mourinho got a four year contract cause he won chelsea the league last season because Ramires sign a new contract doesn't mean he won't get sold Suarez signed a 4 year deal at Liverpool before he was sold to Barcelona months after signing a new contract

If mourinho had won the Cl last year he still should not get a 4 year deal BC of that. Never been stable in the managerial position. Mourinho will get fired within the next 9 months and it will be damn expensive. And who would buy a soon to be 29 y.o. Ramirez out of a 4 year contract on these outrageous wages? Suarez was a WC player on the peak of his powers, Ramirez is an average cm that has been declining for 3 years now and we want to spend 70k per week on another 4 years of decline? He would be crazy to leave now.

overpaying 4 year contracts for mourinho and Ramires. The board is getting us deeper and deeper in the shit. Embarrasing display. No wonder we are currently the laughing stock of European football with this bunch of full time dumbasses at the helm taking a great club right back to mediocrity.

The Board need to get the finger out and buy us a few new players in January transfer window we need a centre back and powerful centre midfielder and try to win the champions league again for me I can't see chelsea winning the league now we have dropped far to many silly points against weaker teams at home

A German and a Brit discussing austerity vs. stimulus as they always do.

If mourinho had won the Cl last year he still should not get a 4 year deal BC of that. Never been stable in the managerial position. Mourinho will get fired within the next 9 months and it will be damn expensive. And who would buy a soon to be 29 y.o. Ramirez out of a 4 year contract on these outrageous wages? Suarez was a WC player on the peak of his powers, Ramirez is an average cm that has been declining for 3 years now and we want to spend 70k per week on another 4 years of decline? He would be crazy to leave now.

I agree what your saying mate and managers are easy sacked nowadays they shouldnt be getting 4 years contract if chelsea wasn't playing shit everybody would be saying he deserve a new contract

70,000 pounds a week might be outrageous for us but not for big European clubs.

This is a clandestine operation they have running here. Discussing things like wages is arbitrary as the club doesn't release any info concerning it. Hell, none of us really know how much Hazard is earning after all these years.

Unless they change the board and Emonolo I don't think changing the managers will make any difference in the long run tbh.

In Spain or in Italy directors get same if not more blame when the results are bad. Who the fuck is Emenalo and why is he in charge?

Director at Bayern: Matthias Sammer, Ballon D'or Winner, champion of Bundesliga both as a player and a manager.

Director at Juventus: Nedved, former captain of Czech national team and Ballon D'or Winner.

Real and Barca also use their former players as directors and also get advice from people like Sacchi.

Our board and director have no idea what goes on in and outside the pitch compared to the teams that we are competing with in Europe.