The Board

Agree a little bit with u. This players were the same who dominated last year, why can't do again. We know Jose will demand more from the players after international brake our picture can change.

Teams have sniffed us out mate. Rival managers do their homework, and despite winning the title you don't sit on your hands and hope, you buy and get better. The only real note has been Pedro, others have come in as back ups and fringe players, it's not good at all. I think the international break is delaying the inevitable, I think we are going to continue to suffer because there isn't a sniff of a positive.

Agree a little bit with u. This players were the same who dominated last year, why can't do again. We know Jose will demand more from the players after international brake our picture can change.

needs to especially with the fixtures coming up.then again way we are any games tough.need to get a run going and into the top half

The board aren't the ones that got rid of De Bruyne, Mata, Luiz & Filipe Luis. They are the ones that signed Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne & Courtois though. The Djilobodji signing caught everyone off guard but it's obviously a stop-gap signing in preparation for John Stones' eventual arrival.

the 3 CB`s we let go on loan have more international caps than the 2 we bought..even tho they are younger,play for nations with better competition of talent and no longer would command a transfer fee..oh and 2 of them can play RB too. (even if you go 2 v 2..the young players we loaned out have more)

the biggest gripe I have is that we should have wrapped up deals for players to improve our defense early into the transfer window and held onto atleast Kalas and Kenny O until they were brought in or kept them around where now they would be more useful to us than what we got in that department ( CB and RB) it remains to be seen how good Baba will be..our season kinda depends on if Jose will finally drop Branislav and that Baba can hit the ground running at LB with Azpi at RB but even if that happens a longterm injury to either would leave us in trouble.

the midfield I would have switched things around a little but including getting Pedro and Kenedy and giving RLC and our other youth still with us atleast a chance of some game time. I`m not too bothered about our midfield because I think those currently out of form will regain it in that department and we will have improved there overall with the additions and Oscar when he returns to the team.

back up Goalkeeper we got pretty much the best that was available and an adequate number 2 that when we have to rely on him,won`t cost us games on his own.

like the keepers I think upfront remains our least area of concern along with Azpi. not in top form but showed that when given a chance they are not woefully out of form like our midfield and defense.

the board hasn`t done great but I think their performance is better than Jose and our veteran team so far this season.