Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we dont get CL we have to start paying too much for players again so we should just get him for that price <_<

And i have too say i really rate him and i am sure he would have a good impact on our team!

Why so much hype over Lavezzi? Probably because we played a game against Napoli and he did good job. But playing good against us is not to be taken that seriously, Gaitan played excelently against ManU, but shit against us.

Lavezzi had some very good games in italy aswell, but seriously next year he will be 27. 3 seasons for him, then he could lose pace or stamina.

Why not to look at Ayew who is doing great in Marseille and could be our winger for 10yrs. He has lot of stamina and pace, good passer and shooter. Also wins headers some times, strong enough. To be honest, Ayew and Lavezzi have similar style. Maybe Lavezzi shows more determination and will in Napoli, but he is older and plays there for long time (also connected with Maradona). That and fans could give him extra motivation, he might not get here. On other hand Ayew is younger, has whole career infront, he is already good and probably cheaper.

I think Lavezzi would have better first season here than Ayew, he is more experienced, but in next season Ayew would grow and Lavezzi would go down.

Maybe both, or Belhanda, Hulk,...anyone comming will make me happy anyway.

Why so much hype over Lavezzi? Probably because we played a game against Napoli and he did good job. But playing good against us is not to be taken that seriously, Gaitan played excelently against ManU, but shit against us.

Lavezzi had some very good games in italy aswell, but seriously next year he will be 27. 3 seasons for him, then he could lose pace or stamina.

I've watched Napoli regularly for a couple of years now and Lavezzi is their best player in almost every match and he's just as important to Napoli as Juan Mata is to Chelsea. If you ask me Lavezzi is probably one of the most underrated players in the world and Cavani usually gets all the credit because he scores a lot of goals but the truth is Cavani wouldn't do shit if it wasn't for Lavezzi.

If he's available for less than 30 mil I say we go for him.

I've watched Napoli regularly for a couple of years now and Lavezzi is their best player in almost every match and he's just as important to Napoli as Juan Mata is to Chelsea. If you ask me Lavezzi is probably one of the most underrated players in the world and Cavani usually gets all the credit because he scores a lot of goals but the truth is Cavani wouldn't do shit if it wasn't for Lavezzi.

If he's available for less than 30 mil I say we go for him.

He is underrated, he is best player in Napoli, but he is also expensive for his age.

Could be a very good buy for us , and the DailyMail I think said that's he's ready to go , the problem is that 28M is too much for him ,but if he dont lose his speed and driblling for four five years from now , he could be a very good buy.

Age is irrelevant at this stage, in my honest opinion. We are in dire need of wingers, and Lavezzi is one of the best because of how dynamic a player he is. This is a man who will also contribute 15 goals a season to the cause. Granted he is 27 - but that means he is at his peak, let us not forget. By the time he is moving towards his 30s the likes of Marin, de Bruyne et al. will have stepped up.

Age is irrelevant at this stage, in my honest opinion. We are in dire need of wingers, and Lavezzi is one of the best because of how dynamic a player he is. This is a man who will also contribute 15 goals a season to the cause. Granted he is 27 - but that means he is at his peak, let us not forget. By the time he is moving towards his 30s the likes of Marin, de Bruyne et al. will have stepped up.

If we get him, it will be better than if we dont, but Hazard, Hulk are still better than him.

• 2 weeks later...

Linked with Inter as said above, Diego Maradona also said that he will be sold to them as he has done all he can for Napoli.... http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60589 and he was boo'd by some Napoli fans at a restaurant http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60600 so does this mean he is leaving or what?

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You