Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.

Lukaku really needs to start playing, he's not going to get any better sitting on the bench.... and bullying reserves :lol:

Hahaha, well it's how Sturridge got his credit. No-one care, much, for him (mainly because of Josh McEachran's rise) while he was in reserves, but now look. Lukaku will follow the same pattern, as long as he keeps his calm in the wait.

Hahaha, well it's how Sturridge got his credit. No-one care, much, for him (mainly because of Josh McEachran's rise) while he was in reserves, but now look. Lukaku will follow the same pattern, as long as he keeps his calm in the wait.

Hopefully. IF (big if) he can step-up, there's no need to spend big for another striker, he's big, strong and fast.

Just too raw atm.

Nothing's changed from his Chelsea-days. Amazed we even got £24million out of him..

Why? I know he had one year on his contract, but Nasri is a FAR more inferior player and went for roughly the same. Robben is fantastic, easily in the top five players in the world.

Why? I know he had one year on his contract, but Nasri is a FAR more inferior player and went for roughly the same. Robben is fantastic, easily in the top five players in the world.

Because of those injury problems that he had. Of course, on his day he was sensational. To get £24million was good business from the club, considering that.

• 3 months later...

Well, this showed up on goal.com:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/03/23/2987111/agent-rossi-could-join-napoli-if-lavezzi-leaves

Since it was suggested by Rossi's agent, it could be somehow possible. If we bid for Lavezzi (in case, we couldnt get Hazard), then it's possible that he will actualy come.

And together with Hamšik (instead of Modrič, Sneijder,..who might not want to come), we would have a great pair of players we need. +Azpi and that's all I want in summer...

off-topic: Someone said that Sneijder is too old to come and yes I partly agree that, but if he plays excellent only one season and helps to win CL somehow in that year, I would buy him anytime...

PLEASE READ

Links from unreliable sources, such as Goal or Tribalfootball will be deleted from the forum, due to their relative lack of credibility. Quotes from these websites will be removed at the discretion of the moderating team.

I will close this thread for now. If any member of moderation team thinks it should be opened again, do it. :chai:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You