Ezequiel Lavezzi

Lavezzi is the type of winger we need, one that scores goals

Even Kalou and Gervinho have a better goal scoring ratio than Lavezzi.

In the last seven years - Lavezzi 50 goals in 216 games, Gervinho 52 in 200 and Kalou 66 in 222.

Schurrle is head and shoulders above this guy.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavezzi is the type of winger we need, one that scores goals but his age and price are huge turn offs. Not to mention the fact PSG will want one of our key players in the deal in some way.

For the price mentioned, we can do better.

I agree, the make-up of Lavezzi is somebody that we need. A true out-and-out goal scoring winger. But we can do better, and i truly do trust the board, its just the DM posting their usual b.s. to take up space. Would have been fit in the squad had we not bought salah/schurrle.

Clearly we still need AMs. It's not like we don't have Hazard, Schurrle, Willian, Oscar, Salah in our ranks already..Oh wait...!

They are all under 25 though.

I dont blame Jose or Chelsea for wanting at least one more experienced player.

They are all under 25 though.

I dont blame Jose or Chelsea for wanting at least one more experienced player.

All under 25 but we already have 5 AMs. How many more do we need? How many more times are we gonna spend ridiculously on another AM?!

I frankly don't see this happening. We are pretty strong in that area (AMs) and we don't need to spend there. We, and I'm sure, the officials at Chelsea, know where we have to strengthen. A striker (Costa seems like a done deal), a CM (Chelsea really need to work a lot here), and a Left back (Azpi on right, 3 CBS in Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill and Zouma/Kalas and the incoming Left back)

For the right price I think he would be fantastic for us as a back up striker. Would add versatility and another dimension to our attack in my opinion.

Greetings to SA.

His price is too high, he is getting older, Chelsea does not need another backup striker if one can call him that.

Can't quite get my loaf around exactly where he would fit in. If we are looking for a back-up to say a Costa signing then Lukaku for me, but to spend big money on someone I would class as more of a Willian/Hazard player then it just doesn't make sense.

Greetings to SA.

His price is too high, he is getting older, Chelsea does not need another backup striker if one can call him that.

Greetings to Canada.

I agree his price is too high, but if we could get him for around 15 million pounds, I think that's a good deal, he reminds me of Millito when he was at Inter under Mourinho.

Sell hazard to PSG ... so we can sign a 29-year-old Lavezzi!

I seriously can't believe this is even being considered possible... if the above deals ever go through, our board would have sunken the lowest they have ever gone!

Would Barcelona ever consider selling Lionel Messi to Manchester City so they could sign James Milner??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You