Ezequiel Lavezzi

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another overrated speed merchant. I don't see what he would offer us that Pedro and Willian don't. Would be a pointless signing. If we want wide attackers, just give Traore and/or Kenedy a shot and save ourselves millions. 

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

Another overrated speed merchant. I don't see what he would offer us that Pedro and Willian don't. Would be a pointless signing. If we want wide attackers, just give Traore and/or Kenedy a shot and save ourselves millions. 

your 110% rite mate 

Ezequiel Lavezzi's agent has said the Paris Saint-Germain attacker is in talks with Chelsea but Inter Milan remain favourites for his signature.

Argentina international Lavezzi, whose contract is due to expire in the summer, has been linked with a move away from PSG in the January window, with Inter boss Roberto Mancini having signalled an interest.

However, agent Alessandro Moggi, who represents the 30-year-old along with Alejandro Mazzoni, has now claimed Chelsea have entered the race for the former Napoli star's signature.

"Inter are certainly showing the greatest interest in the player, but there are also many other clubs in Europe keen on him, including Chelsea and Barcelona," Moggi told Sport Mediaset.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/mercato/l-agente-di-lavezzi-in-esclusiva-l-inter-lo-vuole-ma-stiamo-parlando-col-chelsea-_1086637-201602a.shtml

Great goalscorer from the wing which would be a positive for us as we need goalscoring midfielders. But not sure he's worth the huge money (and wages) that he'll be coupled with his advanced age.

A better player than Pedro and a completely different player to Willian so god knows why people are comparing them but still, not overly sure he's what we need, if we want a goalscoring winger then look no further than either of the 2 at Dortmund; Reus or Aubameyang.

48 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Breaking: Chelsea could meet with Lavezzi’s agent in London on Wednesday. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #PSG

Lavezzi likes the Premier League a lot and the Chelsea option is one he doesn't dislike. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #PSG

Pls no

Rather just stick with Pedro if we want a slightly above mediocre winger who's age is not on his side, when it comes to football.

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

i hope u are sarcastic

No, i'm serious, really.
These are two of the biggest names in football. Think about Lavezzi with his achievements in serie a and ligue 1 and Pato with his goal against Barcelona. We should just really sell the likes of Willian and Costa to accomodate these two. I just hope we can get our hands on Kakà and Pirlo.

4 hours ago, the wes said:

According to the very reliable Gianluca Di Marzio, Ezequiel Lavezzi's agent Alejandro Ives Mazzoni will be in London on Wednesday, and he could meet with Chelsea to discuss.

He could also just go buy some clothes and have a beer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You