Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formal negotiations opened with PSG on Friday and a £18million transfer is firmly in the pipeline. [Le Sport 10]

:lol:

Do you like have to post that when it's already in the article I posted above??

Why are people calling Big Zeke a striker? Seriously am I missing something? He's a quality player but he's a left winger and we already have a pretty good one of them. He's a very similar kind of player to Schurrle - uses his pace well and likes to go at and around players, and then likes to cut inside and shoot. A decent goalscorer too. A great player but unfortunately not one that we need, we already have Willian and Schurrle in that role.

He can play as striker, second striker, LAM or RAM. Actually I don't want to see him as a winger as I love Salah/Schurlle/Willian. (Hazard is an untouchable)

If he is bought to be the 2/3th striker, I'd happy with that.

18m is a OK price for him, would take him for that if he is gonna play as false 9 sometime. Would hate it though if it means some 'mutual friendship' for Hazard to join in a year or so or something like that though or Oscar heading the other way possibly in the future with no replacement(Lavezzi is not good enough to replace Oscar).

If Jose really doesn't want Oscar here or we are anticipating the sell of Hazard in the future we should be aiming for the likes of Reus and Vidal to replace them not players like Lavezzi. I hope the club know what they are doing and not just doing everything Jose told them to because he made quite a few mistakes with transfers in the past.

If he was 5 years younger I'd say sure, you need high quality depth for rotation and challenging on multiple fronts. Not only is he nearly 30 but he plays in a position that is the last place we need to buy players in.

Puzzling if true.

18m is a OK price for him, would take him for that if he is gonna play as false 9 sometime. Would hate it though if it means some 'mutual friendship' for Hazard to join in a year or so or something like that though or Oscar heading the other way possibly in the future with no replacement(Lavezzi is not good enough to replace Oscar).

If Jose really doesn't want Oscar here or we are anticipating the sell of Hazard in the future we should be aiming for the likes of Reus and Vidal to replace them not players like Lavezzi. I hope the club know what they are doing and not just doing everything Jose told them to because he made quite a few mistakes with transfers in the past.

I don't think Jose would let Hazard or Oscar go, especially with that kind of agreements. I'm sure Jose is not that stupid.

I don't think Jose would let Hazard or Oscar go, especially with that kind of agreements. I'm sure Jose is not stupid.

Yes, but they may want to go themselves. Who knows? It's not always only the club's decision.

Yes, but they may want to go themselves. Who knows? It's not always only the club's decision.

We don't have to worry about Hazard then, he himself said that 100% he will be at Chelsea next season. The only one left is Oscar, if PSG or anyone make a bid around 50-60 millions and Oscar want to go. Let him go, we could spent that money for Reus or Pogba.

We don't have to worry about Hazard then, he himself said that 100% he will be at Chelsea next season. The only one left is Oscar, if PSG or anyone make a bid around 50-60 millions and Oscar want to go. Let him go, we could spent that money for Reus or Pogba.

Yes, Oscar is a possibility. But even if he leaves, Lavezzi isn't exactly the best candidate to replace him. I'd prefer to have Cesc at #10 and someone like Vidal as a CM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You