Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that, I know how highly Napoli fans rate him. Any rumors of Lavezzi's replacement yet?

They have a ready made replacement in Eduardo Vargas surely... or will they look to bring another winger in?

A good player, but I think it was worth paying the little extra and getting Hazard.

I don't want to draw PSG in the Champions League mind, they have some excellent players and a lot of potential if they all click well.

Unless some top club snaps him up, Lorenzo Insigne who came through the youth system will replace him.

21 years old. Plays as a 2nd-striker.

18 goals in 37 appearances on loan at Pescara last season. (He, Immobile and Verratti were magic together!)

Unless some top club snaps him up, Lorenzo Insigne who came through the youth system will replace him.

21 years old. Plays as a 2nd-striker.

18 goals in 37 appearances on loan at Pescara last season. (He, Immobile and Verratti were magic together!)

Oh aye a forgot about Insigne, seen one of the Napoli fans post a video about him somewhere and he looked quite good. Hes like 5 ft 4 or something? Has some amount of pace and close control.

• 1 year later...

Where would he play?

Anywhere in the front line. He's played up front, left wing, right wing and behind another striker so he's quite versatile.

This guy is class. Not quite convinced if he'd be able to do the job as a lone striker where we'd most likely want him to play but if Mourinho thinks so, I would not question him. If Lukaku goes, Lavezzi wouldn't be the worst choice to get as the 2nd choice striker after someone like Costa.

The only way he fits is if Oscar or Willian sit on the bench

--------------Costa------------

Hazard -- Willian -- Lavezzi

I could understand it if one was going to be sold but I can't see that. I'm a big Lavezzi fan but right now there is no place for him here.

Anywhere in the front line. He's played up front, left wing, right wing and behind another striker so he's quite versatile.

This guy is class. Not quite convinced if he'd be able to do the job as a lone striker where we'd most likely want him to play but if Mourinho thinks so, I would not question him. If Lukaku goes, Lavezzi wouldn't be the worst choice to get as the 2nd choice striker after someone like Costa.

We have Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle and Salah.....I'm not doubting his quality what I am doubting is where he fits without dropping Oscar/Willian I am not including Hazard because he is a constant first choice when fit.

We have Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle and Salah.....I'm not doubting his quality what I am doubting is where he fits without dropping Oscar/Willian I am not including Hazard because he is a constant first choice when fit.

Yeah, can't see a place for him as an attacking midfielder either unless we were to drop one of our current bunch and that would make no sense even if we considered Lavezzi to be better because clearly there are more important areas to improve before splashing another +20m on an attacking midfielder. But if Jose sees him as a striker and would play him as one, there would most certainly be a place for him in the team. The fact he would also be able to play as an AM would only be a bonus then.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You