Ezequiel Lavezzi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10855386/Chelsea-ready-to-pursue-deal-for-PSGs-Ezequiel-Lavezzi.html

If we pay 30m for this guy I am gonna be so fucking mad, he isn't even that good despite scoring 3 goals against us in the last 3 matches. Especially if Oscar or Hazard is gonna be involved somehow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10855386/Chelsea-ready-to-pursue-deal-for-PSGs-Ezequiel-Lavezzi.html

If we pay 30m for this guy I am gonna be so fucking mad, he isn't even that good despite scoring 3 goals against us in the last 3 matches. Especially if Oscar or Hazard is gonna be involved somehow.

I'm with you here. Good player no doubt, but not at all needed.

He's nearly 30 too. Would be enormous waste of money. I'd be absolutely livid if we swapped Hazard for cash and Lavezzi or something ridiculous like that. If PSG are serious about Hazard then offer £100m or GTFO.

I'm with you here. Good player no doubt, but not at all needed.

He's nearly 30 too. Would be enormous waste of money. I'd be absolutely livid if we swapped Hazard for cash and Lavezzi or something ridiculous like that. If PSG are serious about Hazard then offer £100m or GTFO.

Agreed, for Oscar I could possibly live with but even then I would think it would have to be Lavezzi+ something like 15-20m min as we could always move Hazard/Willian to the middle. Although I still prefer us to sign someone like Reus or Gritzmann if we are gonna sell Oscar. In general it would not be a good move in anyway for us.

Can't believe the clubs still haven't finished obsessing with getting CAM every transfer window especially after selling and signing so many in the last 2 years. This money would be better used on a top class CM like Pogba or Vidal, or a backup striker to Costa like Mandzukic. Even a LB like Shaw would be better use of money than this.

also considering bringing forward plans to acquire Lazar Markovic (Evening Standard)

Whatever happened to this? I know he's at Benfica but people reported he's on loan there from us.. Which can't be true because the club would've made an announcement?

Just when you give the DM some credit for breaking the story about Luiz they go back to the roots. "The French club have signed David Luiz and are keen on taking Eden Hazard, Oscar and Petr Cech from Chelsea’s squad too." :D

I like him, no doubt, but I don't think our Attacking midfield needs any changes now.

Also, he can't play over 70 minutes in France and gets substituted almost every game. And for all I know, The Premier League is even more physically demanding.

He's 29 years old, I see no sense in buying him after all the talks of us building for the future etc. Wouldn't be much of an upgrade to any of our current players either.

PSG really seem to be very envious of us and our players. They seemingly want everyone.

Imagine if we bought Pogba. They wouldn't be able to take it. They'd be throwing insane bids at us left and right.

Daily mail reporting it as well, FFS, do we really need any more attacking midfielders/wingers? if and i say if we do actually sign him we may have praised the board far too soon... £30 million for a 29 year old? i hope it's BS.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Daily Mail have already had one spot on article about Chelsea. David Luiz to Paris is enough for them. Now 20 blunders are coming.

Expect Chelsea to be linked in the next days with Lavezzi, Cavani, Mangala, Khedira, some Atletico players, some other players that City/United/Barcelona/Madrid are chasing, tons of youngsters and maybe another coach (Daily Mail are capable of this for sure).

Oh and Hazard going to Paris after the WC. Almost forgot that.

Don't know which is more ridiculous, £30m for a good but not great player in Lavezzi or PSG wanting half of our roster.

Hopefully (most likely) just the usual Daily Fail bullshit. I would really hope we aren't dumb enough to pay that much for Lavezzi or even consider selling Hazard.

Lavezzi is the type of winger we need, one that scores goals but his age and price are huge turn offs. Not to mention the fact PSG will want one of our key players in the deal in some way.

For the price mentioned, we can do better.

Reus.....:ph34r:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You