Ezequiel Lavezzi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£16 million for this guy? This is a bargain. It could turn out to be one of the best signings, in terms of both price and quality, that we've ever made.

Are you sure? I have only seen a few matches of him but he is not that impressive.. He is dangerous and energic, but we have Hazard, Schürrle, Salah and Willian. They are young players with great potentials. Lavezzi is 29, he won't get any better.

I remember that Michael Cox aka Zonal Marking described (somewhere along the lines) Lavezzi as not a great player and not one that is incredibly consistent but when he's given a specific job or strict tactical instruction, he will do so to the letter and put in brilliant performances.

Whatever happened to this? I know he's at Benfica but people reported he's on loan there from us.. Which can't be true because the club would've made an announcement?

Chelsea have some sort of option to buy Benfica's stake in him for something ridiculous like 7 million, iirc. The other half is third party ownership. You should take a look on Portugoal (or was it A bola) - one of the two, anyway - they did a piece on his situation recently. I'd link but I'm on Tapatalk.

It's Scott Parker all over again when we signed him 2 weeks after he scored v Us :lol:

Or Meireles, or Willian...or Salah...Torres...etc. I guess our philosophy is: "If he's good enough to score against us, he's good enough to play for us." :P

Or Meireles, or Willian...or Salah...Torres...etc. I guess our philosophy is: "If he's good enough to score against us, he's good enough to play for us." :P

I hear we're in for Jodon Mutch, Craig Bellamy and Stephen Ireland

Hello guys

Lavezzi is everything but a striker.

He's a wingman. Very fast with a real "grinta". PSG fans love this guy although he's not very technique.

You lost a funny guy with Luiz. You can have an even more funny guy with Lavezzi. Always making jokes.

Just give us Hazard and i'll be ok to see Ezequiel leave ;)

Hello guys

Lavezzi is everything but a striker.

He's a wingman. Very fast with a real "grinta". PSG fans love this guy although he's not very technique.

You lost a funny guy with Luiz. You can have an even more funny guy with Lavezzi. Always making jokes.

Just give us Hazard and i'll be ok to see Ezequiel leave ;)

44922629.jpgseriously. stop thinking about it.

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You