John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Stones watched today ,, he might decide not to come

Or he might think to himself "shit, I can walk right into this side ahead of these clowns." :lol:

Baba has to be licking his chops watching Ivanovic these last couple of games.

that is the point. we did not walk the league 3 months ago. we scrambled over the finish line by sheer luck and individual brilliance. that was the time we should have thought about reinforcements.

Tue.There was that moment we had a 8 point lead then suddenly found ourselves on top of the table due to the alphabet.Just lucky other teams who could've caught us were a bit crap whereas now not so much.Hopefully today be the wake up call!There is no reason why price tag should be a issue.Come Janaury they go up to daft amounts anyway and if its a player we need who make a difference gotta be worth it

if Stones watched today ,, he might decide not to come

He saw John Terry benched at half time for the first time in like ever. He would see this as a perfect opportunity. Homegrown, talented and with a gigantic price tag, he might get more chances than we might even think of. If I was John Stones, I would be smiling right now and jump at this chance right away

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You