John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think £40 million would be okay to pay, i have that must faith that this kid can be one of the best, and plus it ain't my money so don't give two shits

Exactly.

I don't even give a toss anymore. Pay the money and its CB position sorted for a decade or more with Stones and Zouma.

City are spending almost £150m this summer and they're ALREADY better than us! Fuck FFP like every other big club is and do what's necessary.

If Mourinho isn't going to use Moses, we might as well just throw him into the deal for Stones. Could maybe even give Cuadrado for free as well.

Cuadrado will come good, he just needs more service and the team built around him, he's much better than Willian.

The fact is he actually is a brilliant young player with all the tools to be a top bracket player.

A few years ago English players did get a lot of unjustified hype but now it's gone too far the other way and people don't even want to rate English players it seems.

For me he is the best young defender save for Varane and the Frenchman is well out of reach.

The fact is he actually is a brilliant young player with all the tools to be a top bracket player.

A few years ago English players did get a lot of unjustified hype but now it's gone too far the other way and people don't even want to rate English players it seems.

For me he is the best young defender save for Varane and the Frenchman is well out of reach.

English players still get alot of unjustified hype but anyone with a brain can tell Stones is the real deal just like Sterling was.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You