John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this deal dont go through.

After Zouma having amazing season last year and chance to get starting spot (deserving) ahead of Cahill/Terry, Mourinho decides to spend 30m on another kid who is no better than Zouma.

Ffs Jose have some faith in our young players instead of buying all the time.

Or if we are about to spend 30/40m pounds on CB at least buy top player who will actualy make difference.

After Zouma having amazing season last year and chance to get starting spot (deserving) ahead of Cahill/Terry, Mourinho decides to spend 30m on another kid who is no better than Zouma.

Or if we are about to spend 30/40m pounds on CB at least buy top player who will actualy make difference.

before yesterday, i would have liked your post and given 5 more reasons of why not to buy stones. but as of this moment, fuck it. buy him.

before yesterday, i would have liked your post and given 5 more reasons of why not to buy stones. but as of this moment, fuck it. buy him.

Haha I get you. Just get someone it cant be worse.

Looking at Isco thread, usualy I would make shitload of reasons why I dont want him because he doesnt suit Mou and he is all tricks no result, but right now I dont care sign Isco Pogba Reus whoever even for 80m. We are dire in midifeld and attack.

But for Stones i still wouldnt spend 30m. He isnt better than Zouma to improve our defense, while Iva will play no matter what. Bring top midfielder or winger.

Our team lacks midfield power and attacking creativity yet Mou will spend shitload of money on defenders. Typical.

Even with Baba, there were Amavi and Kurzawa available for half less, yet Mou spents 25m for Baba and Mou will still prefer Iva and Azpi...

You actually wanting him now has probably jinxed it.

Stones is a completely different sort of CB compared to Zouma. Stones can also play RB very competently.

In fact, we could easily play something like:

Azpi - JT - Zouma - Stones. Or partner up Zouma and Stones in some games because they're both mature enough. They complement each other very well.

For me, John Stones isn't a signing for just now. It's an astute signing for the future. The Zouma - Stones partnership could be amazing in the future.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You