John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what passes as good-looking in England? Jesus Christ. Standards are getting low.

England isn't lucky enough to have fine looking Australians like myself and you walking around. Let them have this one... and the Ashes.

as good as Cahill in terms of pure 7/10 consistency.

Maybe once but I dont think I've given him 7/10 more than a couple of times last season.

To me hes looking a shadow of himself. He looks thin/weak/grey with hollow cheeks. He looks like Shurrle on a bad day.

Seems like the medias picked up on my thoughts of a part ex with Johnny Evans and cash.

Theyre reading the site for ideas guys!!!

So Martinez has just said the same thing he's been saying? Nothing has changed has it?

Bid the 34m and see what happens.

how can you pay £34m for a player who cant get on the england starting line up hes a good player but hes not worth £34m english players are so overpriced

If we really need a CB then why has it become a case of John Stones or bust???? Come on Chelsea sort yourselves out now. Getting ridiculous.

buy Aymeric Laporte instead they are looking to much for stones

how can you pay £34m for a player who cant get on the england starting line up hes a good player but hes not worth £34m english players are so overpriced

Whether or not a player is in the England first XI means nothing. Phil fucking Jones starts for England and he's a shit player.

The price is definitely crazy but that's what the market is these days. Either we buy him for that or City/United will soon. I'd rather see him become the next JT or Ferdinand at Chelsea than one of our rivals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You