John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Stones coming will allow Zouma to play more regularly in the Makele role?

Jose played him a few times last season in that role and he did well

We have Ramires, Mikel, and now RLC as squad players in midfield. Don't see why we'd ever see Zouma there again unless it's an emergency.

Zouma is a terrible midfielder. I'd consider suicide if he's still getting consistent gametime there.

What is Gary Cahill doing giving quotes to the press about Stones? What a complete & utter idiot. Such a classless way to move. Not a fan of Mourinho's conduct either, Martinez has a right to be upset.

Maybe Stones coming will allow Zouma to play more regularly in the Makele role?

Jose played him a few times last season in that role and he did well

Would be a terrible idea. Zouma is not a midfielder

Kenwright now calling Stones the best CB in England. This might be mission impossible.

It'll probably take £35m AND a transfer request to get him. Not sure either of those will happen.

Best CB in England? He can't even get a game for England at CB what a fucking idiot Kenwright is and what idiots we are trying to buy someone who can't even get in ahead of Jagielka, Phil Jones and Chris Smalling for 34 fucking million. Sure he has potential but so did Jones and Smalling... not liking the sound of this British record bid for a defender... I thought 20M was too much, but I'd be happy if we got him for that now because if we agree a fee... its going to be ridiculous.

When did we turn into Madrid/Barca?? We now have players courting Stones? Lol

It's disgraceful. Imagine if Ramos or Ronaldo were giving quotes to Marca about why Hazard would be better off in Madrid. Calling us a small club & how hard it is to resist them. I don't want to see any complaining when it happens in a year or two.

Kenwright now calling Stones the best CB in England. This might be mission impossible.

It'll probably take £35m AND a transfer request to get him. Not sure either of those will happen.

Hope they dont .. not a good deal for us

dont think so. its normal, that the president goes out and talks his player up to get the best possible transfer sum. we'll get Stones, if we really want him. quite sure about that

still dont get, what we are doing in the summmer. no offensive signings in sight. wont retain the title nor do anything in the CL if we dont bolster up our squad. we looked shocking for the most part of the 2nd half of the season

The amounts who the press are talking are delirious. I agree with his signing, but 45M or even more, for a 21 years old player who still has a lot to prove???. It's a very big risk. I don't know guys but I would prefer invest this money on Otamendi who is more experienced and has proved his level making amazing performances against teams like Madrid or Barca.
I don't know, i'm so confused..... I only hope that the decision who finally takes Mou and the board, be the best for the team.

The only reason we are in for a cb this season is because we need one for the future. We already have 2 experienced defenders in our squad and it doesn't make any sense going after a player like Otamendi who is neither young and neither would he bolster the squad much.

dont think so. its normal, that the president goes out and talks his player up to get the best possible transfer sum. we'll get Stones, if we really want him. quite sure about that

still dont get, what we are doing in the summmer. no offensive signings in sight. wont retain the title nor do anything in the CL if we dont bolster up our squad. we looked shocking for the most part of the 2nd half of the season

That's probably the 100th time i have read the same comment about not getting new signings..... at least keep some faith in Mourinho, he will do the right thing.

come to think of it, if Stones is our premier signing, then we have effectively not improved our squad AT ALL going into next season.

is it an unspoken rule among EPL teams that if you win the league do nothing in the next transfer window?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You