John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody think he displaces Ivanovic for a few games? I know that's not his preferred position, but if Cahil/JT are in the form of their lives at somepoint in the season...we could play him there for a few games if JM ever ends his love-fest for Ivan.

Again, i'm not suggesting we splash 30M for Stones to soley play him out of position, but it definately is an option for JM.

People always make it look like Ivanovic is the problem. I don't understand. He is more times than not, solid for us in defence and attack. He was rightly in the team of the season. I was watching Chelsea TV couple days ago and it was featuring how the league was won and picking out individual performances. Ivanovic as described by Cundy and Pat Nevin was a rock and watching some of the clips, he was a big part of our success last season. Had Sanchez in his back pocket both games last season and for the majority of it was solid in defence. 6 goals and 5 assists and not to mention the amount of clean sheets he has to his name last season. Azpi and Stones as our full backs would be so unamiginative going forward. Ivanovic does not get the appreciation he deserves. He was a key player of our team last season.

Stones is not awful going forward but he would not be able to contribute what

Zouma is a terrible midfielder. I'd consider suicide if he's still getting consistent gametime there.

What is Gary Cahill doing giving quotes to the press about Stones? What a complete & utter idiot. Such a classless way to move. Not a fan of Mourinho's conduct either, Martinez has a right to be upset.

They probably asked him. Nbd, it happens.

Lol, people be trippin' if they think 30m for Stones is too much. Welcome to the real world.

The fact that our opponents are busy solving other areas of their weaknesses should have us jumping all over Stones. This summer will be the last one in which we have an open lane to sign this guy instead of fighting 2 or even 3 other English top teams next summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You