John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no opinion about whether we should sign Stones but if we still want him then not making a further bid at this stage is exactly the right tactic. Everton will turn down whatever bid we make now, and they'll keep turning bids down. We're well advised to hold fire until late in the window if we're serious about Stones. Anything we offer now will only serve to raise Everton's expectations about the final fee.

I have no opinion about whether we should sign Stones but if we still want him then not making a further bid at this stage is exactly the right tactic. Everton will turn down whatever bid we make now, and they'll keep turning bids down. We're well advised to hold fire until late in the window if we're serious about Stones. Anything we offer now will only serve to raise Everton's expectations about the final fee.

So wait until they have no time to replace him? Doesn't sound tactical for me. And we want him asap to prepare for the season ahead.

Then we need a winger?

Yeah thats why we get shot of Moses!!! One out one in!! Everyones happy!

Im liking the lad more I see of him and only good things said about him by peeps he knows

‘The master’ could turn Chelsea transfer target into the complete player

Read more at: http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/the_master_could_turn_chelsea_transfer_target_into_the_complete_player_1_4166628

Copyright © LONDON24

Longer it takes to get it done, the less likely it'll be that we end up signing him. Everton would probably want multiple CB's in to replace him and need time to do that. Waiting until the end of the window would be dumb.

The rumors have seemingly died completely in the last couple of days. Maybe we've given up due to the price?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You