John Stones

Sidzeret

Don't right off kalas yet , he could still have a future at right back. Not his fault we loaned him to a club , with a fully established experienced defence , with a good record the previous season.

we loaned him to a club in the championship still he wasn't able to get in the first team, how do you expect him to get in our team???

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we loaned him to a club in the championship still he wasn't able to get in the first team, how do you expect him to get in our team???

He didn't get in the middlesbrough first team? That's not what I saw

He didn't play for koln that's true.

OK, Stones is not world class.........But he has the potential to be, and that is what Jose sees. They're are not too many players of his age labelled "World Class" but given the right environment I firmly believe that this guy will turn into the player we need to replace John Terry. He's English, he's young and he has talent. If we dont buy him one of the other big clubs will snap him up, and then we will regret it.This guy has learned all he can at Everton, now it's time to step up a grade and prove that he can do it.

Buy him...at all costs.

34m pounds going on Stones? if this happens, and we dont get a CM or/and another top AM, that would seriously make me question Mourinho.

He'll be gutted to hear that! All the championships,cups,accolades,money...what's it all really worth if you doubt him! Seriously some of you need to realise that no matter how well you've done on championship manager, José has forgotten more than you'll ever know. If he doesn't think we need a CM or AM then we don't, simple as that. What you fellas on here want/think we need is a world apart from what the management think. Have a bit of faith

34m pounds going on Stones? if this happens, and we dont get a CM or/and another top AM, that would seriously make me question Mourinho.

I'm ready to question him. I think his days of being special are behind him.

For 34 million we can buy Baba Rahman and Rudiger, while saving 4m. lol. What a joke English youth players are.

seamus coleman is a brilliant player

He is decent but Ivanovic and Azpilicueta are better. I think in a team who sometimes sit off the opposition and play with a low block he wouldn't be much use as he isn't that good a defender in comparison to those two.

He'll be gutted to hear that! All the championships,cups,accolades,money...what's it all really worth if you doubt him! Seriously some of you need to realise that no matter how well you've done on championship manager, José has forgotten more than you'll ever know. If he doesn't think we need a CM or AM then we don't, simple as that. What you fellas on here want/think we need is a world apart from what the management think. Have a bit of faith

So, you are prepared to watch Cesc and Matic run into the ground, again?

Would be shocked if Stones and Baba Rahman are the only ones to join. CM will definitely join IMO, especially as mourinho admitted he wanted to sign a midfielder at the end of the season

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You