John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Italian journo wrote on Twitter that when Stones moves to Chelsea, Everton will try to sign Thomas Heurtaux from Udinese.

They already have a replacement in mind which mean that they are prepared to lose Stones.

point is prepared to lose him at what cost? 50mil?

Italian journo wrote on Twitter that when Stones moves to Chelsea, Everton will try to sign Thomas Heurtaux from Udinese.

They already have a replacement in mind which mean that they are prepared to lose Stones.

They probably need a centre back anyway. They don't have many now Distin has gone.

Are people honestly just wanting us to sign him after conceding 4 to a MLS U21s team basically? For the stupid fees mentioned? Jeeeeeeeeeesssssssusssssssss christ please no

I want the club to sign him because he's a solid young cb.

have no idea who this guy is...

John Stones has told his agent he wants to leave Everton for Chelsea. Now just up to Chelsea to meet Everton's valuation.

Worked for CNN, Base Soccer, The Sun, The Mail, IPC Media, Nuts Magazine and Frank PR. Worked at football agency with predominately Arsenal and Spurs players.

Chelsea feel they will eventually strike a deal for Stones that forces #EFC's hand, although the fee could rise above £30m (ESPN) #CFC

Mourinho remains confident of buying Everton's John Stones, even if he has to wait until the end of the transfer window. (ESPN) #CFC #EFC

Going to be a pointless buy in my eyes. We need a LB, another CM and a wide player or new number 10 urgently. Really hope we can get the LB and another CM at least anyway then this window wouldn't be so bad but even then we are just replacing what we've lost instead of actually improving the first 11. If we can get one top player in at least to improve it then its fine as well as improving the squad.

Fair point.

I don't understand why Chelsea don't buy two (or even three) English star talents very early and loan them to the 'parent club' for two or three years. Like they did with Courtois at Atletico, allowing the player a stable environment. This English tax is getting out of hand. There are players like Stones outside the PL but they're not English. I do understand the need for English players though.

Thinking about our youth, have any of our youngsters made a name for themselves in the last decade? Kakuta-flop, Josh-overrated and being found out, Mancience(spelling) don't even know where he is now, Clyne(good enough for Liverpool but not us), Sinclair-journeyman, and others but off the top of my head these are the few of those 'hot' players that everyone thought will be the backbone of our side.

Kalas, Christensen and maybe even RLC will head this way unless they prove themselves this season at Chelsea or elsewhere. I mean even Courtois had to be named best La Liga GK for 3 years in a role to even comeback here, what make you think our young players are good enough to be starting for the top 5 club in the world? Let's see if Bamford does a Kane or Sanogo for Palace this season, if it is the latter his chance here is over before it ever really begins and another one of the hopeful youngster gone.

It is really annoying this obsession with playing academy players, all it does is give yourself an ego boost and show off to other teams. I mean do you really care if our main striker is Bamford or some African striker? As long as they bang in 20 goals I couldn't careless.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You