Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Man of the match. I thought he had better technique than he displayed today. Still a player to watch as the months unfold, great first start.

It came in touches and spells but he's not really match sharp at the moment. More game time at the top level I am sure he will be an important player and we will see more of what he has to offer.

Salah hasn't been given many chances since he's come to Chelsea but so far he has grasped the few chances he was given, similarly to how Willian did. I predict he will gradually get more and more chances until he becomes a regular like Willian.

Now compare Salah's attitude to that of KDB. He comes on and runs his ass off. Makes a tremendous effort to be a part of the game. De Bruyne would come on for 10 minutes, do nothing and then people would complain Jose was to blame for not giving him more time.

Real players make the most out of what they have, even if what they have isn't much.

Someone will then make way, atm it looks like Oscar. I think Oscar needs to be really careful now, especially if he is drained to death after WC and starts next season in terrible form like atm then he might become another Mata.

Ok objectively speaking now :). He had a good game and played well. I don't know if anyone can put a judgement on him yet. I was against people who critcized him after playing less than 45 mins in three matches. So only to be fair I am not going to get too hyped. Today was definitely a great start from him. I am happy for him. I think there is A LOT to still work on. And I think I will need more games from him like this to say he has the right to start regularly. Like Oscar, Schurrle and Hazard he is still young. They all have great potential, and they will go through phases of inconsistencies. I just hope they all keep progressing and reach a high level at their game. I also hope that when one drops in form, the others would maintain theirs. I sure want Oscar to bounce back. These lads will learn a lot from each other and if they progress, their chemistry and link ups will be outstanding.

Initially thought that this guy was all about pace, but he does have a good head on his shoulders...kept thing ticking, and always made the right, simple decisions to build up our attack....And yet another hard worker for the team with his pressing...looks like a real bargain.

I agree it's hard to pick any time without Eden in it but we can't put all our hope of winning on one player.

Maybe at a smaller team where they have a star player critical to their chances on success but at Chelsea (and others) it is a team of stars that have to work together for success.

Salah was fouled seven times this match, five more than any other player

*Please guys change that Basel FC picture of him :D

on my first post here today I was going to talk about the picture, but I got carried away and forgot.

That Basel picture KILLS me and we now have plenty pictures of him.