Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Thats exactly why I wished for him to start .. the reaction of the fans about him matters alot .. so happy about all of your replies .. well , most of it!

and u said it all .. I have nothing to add here :)

Here is a recent interview with him; in Arabic. My girl is half Romanian, half Lebanese and I asked her to translate it, but when she heard she has to listen to a footballer for 20 minutes she ran away and never seen her since.

Maybe someone could summarize it in four or five sentences?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m9cmx_%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD_sport

The guy asked him if he remembers his beginnings..He replies he remember everything since he used to play on the streets in a small village called Basyoun.He is then asked about his first goal and transfer to Switzerland. He replied that he was happy there and the environment was calm. He thinks it is a good place to make a transition from Egypt to Europe. He is also asked about the Liverpool transfer, he said that subject is over and he wouldn't like to take in details about it. But the club officials showed him their offer to buy him and they were laughing at the offer.However it wasn't because of the money that he didn't accept. He said the moment Mourinho called him and told him that he fits the system and has a future in Chelsea that was enough for him to change his mind despite the talks with Liverpool that have been going on since October. He said that the reception when he arrived to Chelsea was great and he appreciated how the team and staff welcomed him. He was asked about the Arsenal goal and what was going on with Mourinho. He said that before he got subbed Mourinho told him take to take it easy, and play his game and feel no pressure and this game is perfect for him and he will score. He was asked about Mourinho saying that Salah will be an important player for Chelsea next season. Salah said knowing this makes him happy but he is not going to wait till next year. He said he knows that Chelsea is competing for the championship and he has to fight to be able to help the team this year. Who are the closest players to him in Chelsea? He said Luiz, Demba Ba and Hazard. He added that the players in Chelsea are great and he watches them all in order to learn from them since that they are experienced players. He needs to monitor how they react in different situations (game-wise) and learn from them as much as possible. The rest of the interview he is asked about the national team, the failure to qualify to the WC and his closest friends in Egypt and who he thinks are favourites for the world cup. He is asked why other Egyptians failed playing in Europe, he said that is none of my business and he is not entitled to speak about others. He is asked what is a players greatest enemy. He replies not believing in himself, not working hard and always trying to blame it on others and luck.

That was two days or a day before Stoke game.

A7eeeeh :D .. targemt kol da?! 2d eh enta mogtahed ya ebny! :D

I wouldn't say KDB didn't fit the system, didn't have the attitude and maturity Mou was looking for.

I'd say it's all three, which is why he is in the ex players section of the player database, and not the current squad.

@barbara

Do you think he is the same type of player like christiano Ronaldo?

don't know him well enough to say he's the same kind of player. He has a lot of pace, but Cris is the whole package. Pace, power, finishing, dribbling, vision and confidence.

I love it that he turned 'Bárbara's baby' hahahahaha

honestly thought he was going to be average at best and would be frustrated on bench and sold in 2 years. I was wrong; once I saw him in the Arsenal game I knew this kid had some real talent. Yes hes a bit rash with the ball at times, but finally a player that plays with lots emotion and passion, hes direct and always looking to try 1-2's to break down the defense. This is the player we need to stretch play and get in real nice positions to break down these "park the bus" teams. Already a fav player of mine.

I love how he loves to interchange passes and move, I think he is a must against parked buses. hazard needs an outlet like that to pass to

don't know him well enough to say he's the same kind of player. He has a lot of pace, but Cris is the whole package. Pace, power, finishing, dribbling, vision and confidence.

I love it that he turned 'Bárbara's baby' hahahahaha

whole package but u didnt mention rich, tall, handsome, and have a beautiful baby doll